Repaint Hottoys Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simply stunning..... :bow :bow :bow

I need to get more practice in... the standards around here just keep getting raised higher and higher :rock

(and i love it!)

The difference is amazing, almost makes it look like 2 different sculpts !!

If you sold superman 2 in 1 repainted I would pay generously.

...I'm afraid I cannot share my one for you because I have no spared.
Let's try the way if you have yours then mailing the two heads for the repaint job.
Please send private message to discuss if you're interested~:lol

WOW fantastic work if you ever decide to take submisions for repaints please let me know where you are and how much the repaint would cost . Again I gotta say FANTASTIC work

WOW fantastic work if you ever decide to take submisions for repaints please let me know where you are and how much the repaint would cost . Again I gotta say FANTASTIC work

Hi,
First of all, I would like to say thanks for your appreciate of my work.:lol
Reply to your asking about the details of, do I take commission for repaint job...
My idea is, if only repaint one head, not included some optional hands. I would prefer to take around US$?? of each, that including the shipping cost for returning the stuff to your location because I'm in Hong Kong that I need to spend a few for handling~ :D

If you're interested, please send Private Message to discuss. Thanks again~

Last edited:
some more pictures, enjoy~
s10un8.jpg

s11oa9.jpg

s12qt8.jpg

s13gh6.jpg

s14nw6.jpg

wow !! amazing job man !!
makes me wanna go buy this figure.

Very nice and VERY dramatic photography! I would like to see some shots in more open and diffused lighting as well, to see your subtleties in there. I am amazed! GREAT works! :rock

That is just amazing. I'm not a fan of the film, the actor, or the figure, but I gotta praise an awesome repaint when I see one! Your photography is also excellent. I look forward to what else you do!

so when can we start contacting you for paint jobs ?

Anytime~
However, I'm not a full time free-lancer on this field, and the repaint job can only be arranged on every weekend. So if the request is more than one... I'll take the order by first come first start, please understand.

Some short notes for your reference:
a. Please contact me by sending 'Private Messages' in order to keep secret of your private info. Also can discussing details.
b. Every job order will count by head and finished within one month. (start from the date I received the head)
c. I accept PayPal.

Love your work! Are you getting the Hot Toys Joker? I may have you repaint him. I'm in Taiwan so at least the shipping will be cheaper :D

Love your work! Are you getting the Hot Toys Joker? I may have you repaint him. I'm in Taiwan so at least the shipping will be cheaper :D

Joker is not added on my list... because my home have little guy afraid of him :horror

And I'm not sure if the Joker really needs to repaint, see the prototype photos are too good enough and there seems no reason to cover a flesh tone instead of the white face...:D How do you think?:cool:

In addition, nice to meet you~ And do you think we should talk in Chinese in some other way!? :naughty

Last edited:
Back