Repaint Hottoys Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfecting upon Perfection!!!Looks fantastic and I'm impressed. Your paint job really brings out the flesh!!!

Niiiiiice work. The skin texture really sells the repaint. Not into the franchise but your mod makes me want one.

Hi
Great repaint work,man!! looks amazing..:naughty.Love the texture and the skin tone!

Impresive poses too

It's funny, I was looking at mine the other day and think how well done the paint apps were done & how I hadn't seen any repaints down on it... But, that's a great repaint! Nice posing and photos as well. Me likey! :)

GOOD HOLY MERCIFUL WILIKERS!!!

Please tell me you take commissions! That's absolutely amazing! I would totally sell all my plasma for something like that. Superbly done in every way!!!

Stunning, great job. What kind of paint would you, or any one recommend for something similar?

That's amazing. :horror I like the subtle rosiness in the cheeks and it's almost as if I can see a hint of a 5 o'clock shadow. Thanks for showing us.

Very nice work!
Reminds me of JC Hong

In fact, I saw JC Hong all works and follow what he did; the way I use airbrush and Mr.color (acrylic) to paint the flesh tone is learning from him.
He is the best of the best.

Last edited:
Here I would like to reply all of you in general:
Thank you very much for all your praising of my figure, I'm glad to receive many kind of your feedback including appreciations, comments... that's such the important issue to make me keep the work carry on~

Last edited:
Just want to share my repaint job of HT Superman, hope you'll like it~

s01xf6.jpg

G'day Ultrajack

That is some amazing work. You are a very welcome addition to the Sideshow Freaks board with that great work and photos :rock

You have taken an awesome figure and made it look even better, and almost lifelike in some shots.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Back