Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious to those who have gotten their Quantum notice and Belloq is on the way. Did you guys order him right away as soon as he went up for sale? Just wondering since my status is still "Item shipping soon" and I was on the waitlist til it converted in December. I imagine they fill the orders in the order they were placed.

Really? Who knew. Not like I haven't been on this board for nearly 6 years now. Thanks for letting me in on that tip that the posters names where on the left. :rolleyes:

LOL. No need to rolleyes, I'm just wondering then why after 6 years of posting you still expect every post by someone to have a disclaimer that its their opinion and should be taken as such.

You don't need to follow up my posts with "isn't that a matter of opinion" any more since I'm making this proclamation now for all to see:

Dear Sideshow Freaks,

My posts are my opinion and mine alone. They should not in any way be viewed as me posting on behalf of The Josh. This includes anyone at Sideshow who may read my opinions and accidently associate my opinions with the currently Retired Superfan. So please don't hate him for my opinions when you see him as SDCC next year.

Thank you. :chew :D

PS. This also includes when I say that Ghostbusters would suck with Belushi, this is also my opinion and The Josh may differ. I also like hot and sour soup at the Chinese place, he may want wonton or egg drop.

Last edited:
LOL. No need to rolleyes, I'm just wondering then why after 6 years of posting you still expect every post by someone to have a disclaimer that its their opinion and should be taken as such.

You don't need to follow up my posts with "isn't that a matter of opinion" any more since I'm making this proclamation now for all to see:

Dear Sideshow Freaks,

My posts are my opinion and mine alone. They should not in any way be viewed as me posting on behalf of The Josh. This includes anyone at Sideshow who may read my opinions and accidently associate my opinions with the currently Retired Superfan. So please don't hate him for my opinions when you see him as SDCC next year.

PS. This also includes when I say that Ghostbusters would suck with Belushi, this is also my opinion and The Josh may differ. I also like hot and sour soup at the Chinese place, he may want wonton or egg drop.

Isn't that more a matter of opinion?

Dear Sideshow Freaks,

Never said you where posting on my behalf. Smart ass :rolleyes:

Now, I know why I stick to the video game section anymore. Too many "wonderful" people in the other sections of this board.

I just got my exlusive Belloq!!!! The base is hollow, but it's pretty heavy. I'm not sure what it's made of, but it looks great.

The idol is INSANE, it's solid metal and really heavy!

I'll try and post photos and opinions later:)

Never said you where posting on my behalf. Smart ass :rolleyes:

Dude. Lighten up. I'm just giving you a hard time because you took the time to try to qualify something so small as my agreeing to a joke about it looking like a puppet. :lol:lol Next time don't bother posting such a petty qualification as that just because the joke bothered you or something. :confused:

Dude. Lighten up. I'm just giving you a hard time because you took the time to try to qualify something so small as my agreeing to a joke about it looking like a puppet. :lol:lol Next time don't bother posting such a petty qualification as that just because the joke bothered you or something. :confused:

I was giving you a hard time at first too. Jeez I swear I can't post things sometimes without someone thinking I'm trying to be Adolf Hitler. :lol

Ok. I did not know you were joking when you replied about it being my opinion. Wish you would have alerted me sooner! :lol :rotfl:rotfl

I like jokes, but need assistance with them!!!!!!! :lol:lol:banana

Ok. I did not know you were joking when you replied about it being my opinion. Wish you would have alerted me sooner! :lol :rotfl:rotfl

I like jokes, but need assistance with them!!!!!!! :lol:lol:banana

I'm a smartass here way more than I'm serious. It just gets overlooked. :banghead:lol

Oh man -- don't keep us in suspense. How's Belloq?

It looks pretty close to the proto. I never thought it looked much like Paul Freeman, but I didn't think Indy looked great either until Kuato repainted it. He'll be doing the same for Belloq.

1_6Indy.jpg

Back