Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty! My man! How'd you find this?

Excellent news. At least we're still with Raiders. I hope TOHT is next!

Somewhere, Wor-Gar is saying, "And Toht cannot be far behind!"
Great figure! Can't wait!

You know him too well Les :lol

This is cool, but it'd be nice to finally have Indy in hand before seeing another figure announced.

Does give hope for the line though, to do Belloq whose appearance isn't the most interesting, suggests they're going to touch upon the visual uninteresting mixed with guys like Mola Ram and alternate Indy figures. It's only one new figure, but I think the choice of character and outfit suggests some good things for the line.

Just noticed, he's on Prometheus, why, I don't know when some other figures aren't and would be better with it :banghead

Why would he come with an idol chamber environment? He never even went into the idol chamber.

I'm confused too. An environment as an exclusive? How big could that possibly be? Why would Belloq come with the idol chamber, especially the Cairo version? :confused:

I'm confused too. An environment as an exclusive? How big could that possibly be? Why would Belloq come with the idol chamber, especially the Cairo version? :confused:

to ensnare people into buying it to go with the Indy figure, who otherwise wouldn't have bought Belloq. Not a problem here though, he will be mine.

I thought I read that someone certain on this board knew of at least two Indy announcements coming soon, but couldn't say

Last edited:
BELLOSH!!!

Wow, this comes as a surprise. I'll be picking one of these up for sure. The indyfan in me really appreciates getting Belloq in the white outfit, as there's nothing out there of that version. I think it would be stellar if you could change out the clothes and make up ceremonial Belloq as well, though.

Trev

Back