Regarding KUMIK Selene and Charlie the Tramp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oobbuh

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,

i understand that there has been some discussion here regarding the above mentioned. First, i must apologized that i've not been visiting the forums (SSF, OSF and othere 1/6th related forums) for some time because of work and commitments. Apologies to all!

Here's what i know about the progress of the two. According to KUMIK, the sculpt of Selene, outfits and accessories are ready. They are currently doing some mods on the body which they said will be ready soon. Once the body is ready, they will have all the orders shipped. I think the Korea collectors have received the boxed set a month ago but they have given feedback that the body can be made better and hence the mod and the delay for oversea shipments.

As for Charlie, they are still working on the accessories, i've seen the hat, it has been made smaller and more proportiionte to the size of the sculpt.

That's all i know till date. If you guys have more questions, it will be good if you send an email to your retailers direct because i may not be frequenting the forums as often due to tighter work schedule during year end period.

Cheers!

Thanks for the info on Charlie the Tramp. I have the figure and love it with the exception of the derby. I'm glad that we will be receiving the new one soon.

Seems that KUMIK's Selene head sculpt has reached eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300816553297?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$(KGrHqNHJDUFC(ckCtETBQo7i(HfOg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJHoE9n3KftmcBQo7i,PJ9g~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJEcFCZS89zq5BQo7iYHOw!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Since we're on the Kumik subject, anyone got any in hand shots of the Kumik heads for Jolie or Hathaway? They all seem to be the exact same shots no matter where you look. :dunno

Theyre also selling for $100+! Peeps actually pre-ordered these and its kinda shady to offer these pre-sale and then the heads pop up on ebay, with no figure released.

Technically Oobuh said that the Korean collectors got theirs already. So it's not really shady that a Korean collector chose to part out his headsculpt.

Technically Oobuh said that the Korean collectors got theirs already. So it's not really shady that a Korean collector chose to part out his headsculpt.

This is like the 3 rd head this person has sold, and if they are out in korea, why is no one carrying them? Or posted in hand pics on any of the boards?? Hads hese been released theyd be out there..

Back