"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I MUST HAVE MINE NOW!!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!

EEEEEEEE!!!!

I need to get that poster too! Bring on RED!!!

For goodness sakes bring on Red!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this figure and LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!! :rock

I MUST HAVE MINE NOW!!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!

EEEEEEEE!!!!

I need to get that poster too! Bring on RED!!!

For goodness sakes bring on Red!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this figure and LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!! :rock

You consider yourself a bigger SSR fan and YOU DON'T HAVE THAT POSTER?????? GTFO Eli.

any word on if red is on the horizon? hesitant about pulling the trigger on this purchase if his best friend isn't going to be part of the display

I hope to God they do. The last time I checked their link it took me to the wrong website. If anyone has proper contact, please let me know. I NEED Red as well.

How awesome is it Roy, and what is the greatest movie of all-time? :naughty

Greatest of all time, yes! Numbers (votes) don't lie. You could only argue that its maybe #2 only to The Godfather.

You consider yourself a bigger SSR fan and YOU DON'T HAVE THAT POSTER?????? GTFO Eli.

So what? I own the movie and have watched it more times than I can count... and yes, I can count well beyond 3.

Errrr

1 2 3

See!!!

Man, seeing all your guys pictures is making me antsy for this. Oi, we need a Red... oh and a 1:6 prison! Okay, lets see, that should be able to fit into a collector's room right?

I hope to God they do. The last time I checked their link it took me to the wrong website. If anyone has proper contact, please let me know. I NEED Red as well.

Greatest of all time, yes! Numbers (votes) don't lie. You could only argue that its maybe #2 only to The Godfather.

It is No. 1. No denying it. All other films come as a distant 2nd to this masterpiece. btw Moon is not a masterpiece. SSR is! :)

I found the link

here

Well thats just my opinion. Moon was spectacular ........... nowhere NEAR SSR but damn good nonetheless.

We need someone to make us a 1:6 bible with a piece cut out of it for the tool to fall in place. I also want some 1:6 chest pieces, and a 1:6 Rita Hayworth poster.

We need someone to make us a 1:6 bible with a piece cut out of it for the tool to fall in place. I also want some 1:6 chest pieces, and a 1:6 Rita Hayworth poster.

For a custom 1/6 poster you only need this:D

ritahayworthww2.jpg

When you say chest piece do you mean his prision number? The bible is a neat idea too.

For a custom 1/6 poster you only need this:D

ritahayworthww2.jpg

Thank you sir! saved! :D

Back