"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is our grail Roy. I should be getting mine as soon as this week and as late as next week. Please take plenty of pics when you can. Also, can we have some close up on the shoes. I love how detailed some of these companies go with the shoes.

Those latest pictures are the best of the bunch so far and show just how great the figure looks.

This is our grail Roy. I should be getting mine as soon as this week and as late as next week. Please take plenty of pics when you can. Also, can we have some close up on the shoes. I love how detailed some of these companies go with the shoes.

Those latest pictures are the best of the bunch so far and show just how great the figure looks.

Eli has a shoe fetish....go figure. :lol

:p

Eli has a shoe fetish....go figure. :lol

:p

No I do not. Just want to know if these shoes are like DiD's offering.. made of the real materials and have full functioning shoe laces. Brings a sense of realism and value to the figure vs. just sculpted plastic shoes that SideShow and Hot Toys make.

No I do not. Just want to know if these shoes are like DiD's offering.. made of the real materials and have full functioning shoe laces. Brings a sense of realism and value to the figure vs. just sculpted plastic shoes that SideShow and Hot Toys make.
I confirm you that Yes, the shoes are made of real materials with functioning shoe laces and aged ;)

I will take more pics and upload now.;)

The only drawer pull out is the big in the center. The others are in one block.

This is a grail (definitely) but ............. well, its okay to have more than one grail, right? :eek:

:D

This is a grail (definitely) but ............. well, its okay to have more than one grail, right? :eek:

:D

Well, I do own some SS pieces that have broken a grand like a lot of my older Marvel ex PFs, my 1:1 Terminator Arnie bust, HT Endo, Narin model/painted by Joe Dunaway Pred, so yes, you can have more than one. But if you love SSR as much as me you know that this is THE grail! Now we need a Red!

More pics:joy

4289330884_66871d932a_o.jpg

4288589017_505c50c06c_o.jpg

4289331092_37a6b4415d_o.jpg

4289331284_e5816747a2_o.jpg

You are so awesome! Thanks a lot bud! You even went as far to take pictures of things I asked about. You rule! :rock

;) Thanks. I´m glad that the pics help you for the waiting!!. This figure have a great display in any collection.

He looks great, the sculpt material used reminds me of Hot Toys Harvey Dent.

Nice display and pose!!:naughty I´m glad you have a dream fulfilled;)

I saw this movie many years ago with a friend in my student days and we conclude that it was one of the best movies we'd seen in a long time

any word on if red is on the horizon? hesitant about pulling the trigger on this purchase if his best friend isn't going to be part of the display

Back