RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIIIIII.....I'm going to be honest and say that if I actually convert on the white one then I like that one better.

Otherwise, the red one is better.

: )

Hey, at least I'm honest.

IIIIIII.....I'm going to be honest and say that if I actually convert on the white one then I like that one better.

Otherwise, the red one is better.

: )

Hey, at least I'm honest.
one of the few here who are honest!!!:D:D:D:D

I must say that I really prefer the white, because I've worn nothing but off white or white for the last 15 years.

Just got another one off of a converted waitlist... what kind of ritard would cancel this, especially this early??

but they have announced that...can they change it???

yep, they've done it a number of times.:duh

i'll be very surprised if this stays at 150, since i have it from a very good source that they already over sold this do to the server/computer screwup that happened that night and the fact that WL's are already converting, just leads a person to think that they're going to up the ES

yep, they've done it a number of times.:duh

i'll be very surprised if this stays at 150, since i have it from a very good source that they already over sold this do to the server/computer screwup that happened that night and the fact that WL's are already converting, just leads a person to think that they're going to up the ES

omg...why again?????:banghead:bangheadi think we must do something for that...except of jbimmy ,is anyone else whose wl converted????

Last edited:
Back