RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fad... Fad... Rulk is no fad. Look out for Bulk and Yulk coming in spring. R. Hulk comes out in the Summer.

BULK
Bulk.jpg

R HULK
RHulk.jpg

YULK
Yulk.jpg

Seems to be doing well since the Ex and white variant are sold out. Not sure about the Regular edition since the site is in PPO. And I dont think that an item as to be a AH piece or PF to be a hot seller.

Yeah, that always happens, then the cancels. I don't think theres ever been a EX that hasn't SO when a order goes live?

Yeah, that always happens, then the cancels. I don't think theres ever been a EX that hasn't SO when a order goes live?

Well cancellations happen even with the most popular characters. Doesnt mean the statue is sucks.

Even though the white Elektra has a lower ES its still losing the contest. :chew

I just now got off the phone with Sideshow and the Elektra did not have any notices sent out for either version so she's not coming yet, which is good.

I just now got off the phone with Sideshow and the Elektra did not have any notices sent out for either version so she's not coming yet, which is good.

in the site says 1st quarter 2010..i think she will be shipped in march...

Well the Flex Payments dont start until Dec 20 and ends in February. Which would mean its either coming out in March or Feb. The white version is a different story.

I like the red better. Not a big fan of the white. I would like to see a black costume version just for kicks.

I like the red better. Not a big fan of the white. I would like to see a black costume version just for kicks.

i asked before and i'll ask again, does anyone have a pic of this black costume??
tried looking on the net, but couldn't see anything..:monkey1

i asked before and i'll ask again, does anyone have a pic of this black costume??
tried looking on the net, but couldn't see anything..:monkey1

Here, just to give you an idea on how she looks like with the black outfit. She rarely wears black, only time I saw her in one was in that limited series run with Wolvie illustrated by Amano...

black-elektra-bust.jpg
icons-elektra.jpg

Back