RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Constructive" comments only, leave the drama and smiley spam and ethical lessons in the other thread.

Here are some comparison shots for your enjoyment and analogy.

90112_press01-001.jpg
9011_press01-001.jpg

90112_press02-001.jpg
9011_press02-001.jpg

90112_press04-001.jpg
9011_press03-001.jpg

90112_press04-001.jpg
9011_press11-001.jpg

90112_press09-001.jpg
9011_press09-001.jpg

I was lucky enough to get my order in for the white one, but to be honest I think I like the red one better from looking at those comparison pics.

This is a difficult one. In terms of the PFs, I prefer the white version hands down. However, with the comiquettes, it's not so clear cut IMO. This might be a piece where I could honestly see myself owning both. If I ultimately had to choose though.....I would go with....the white version, but it's still a very close call.

This is getting a bit silly. 3 threads about the Elektra Comiquette.

With that said, I prefer the red version because the form of her body shows up more with the red than the white.

End.

both versions look pretty good to me, though if i had to choose one, it would be the red one since she seems more bad ass, also the red does show off her curves better. the white is a more elegant piece, almost to the point that it looks to clean for a super hero.
that being said i will probably be getting both down the road then i'll have 4 elktras :duh

Red is my favorite color so it wins by a tiny bit. The white looks amazing against her skin tone as well. I really like both.

Admittadly I bought her as leverage toward another piece down the line (translation: dirty scalper). However, I will display this white version as long as I can. She looks great in white.

the white version is pretty nice but it won't be available in my country.

i noticed that from the pics, the pupils of her eyes in the white version are smaller and are a lighter brown. looks a little strange to be honest.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it but I haven't seen anyone mentioned it. But the white version is a bit different compare to the red. The head position(I might be wrong on this), where she is looking, the hair, earrings, and head bandana are slightly posed differently/resculpted. So I wouldn't say this is just a simple repaint like others.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it but I haven't seen anyone mentioned it. But the white version is a bit different compare to the red. The head position(I might be wrong on this), where she is looking, the hair, earrings, and head bandana are slightly posed differently/resculpted. So I wouldn't say this is just a simple repaint like others.

Yeah I notice the bandanna being different, and I do like the bandanna flying down rather than up but that is just me...

Back