RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I notice the bandanna being different, and I do like the bandanna flying down rather than up but that is just me...

Cool. Thought I was the only one who noticed it. :lol I have both on order so I don't have to pick:D

A lot of people think that the White Elektra is just a repaint, but in fact she is more. There are little differences here and there, the base is a little different along with her hair and tie on the back of her head.

90112_press06-001.jpg

90111_press01-001.jpg

i like white elektra's face sculpt better than the red..so,i am with the white..

i like white elektra's face sculpt better than the red..so,i am with the white..

:) I think the face sculpt is NOT one of the differences.
You just prefer the white version because it has a lower ES and you managed to get one.

That being said, I don't have any of them on preorder. I don't like them. But if I had to choose one, that would be the Red Exclusive. The Katanas are a great addition to the piece

Last edited:
You just prefer the white version because it has a lower ES and you managed to get one.

That being said, I don't have any of them on preorder. I don't like them. But if I had to choose one, that would be the Red Exclusive. The Katanas are a great addition to the piece

:lol:lol:lolyou think that if i liked red i would not be able to find one???you are hilarious!!

Actually, I think the makeup is different on the white, not the sculpt itself.

Maybe they will add the extra rock onto the red version, she does look like she would be a tipper.

:lol:lol:lolyou think that if i liked red i would not be able to find one???you are hilarious!!

No, I didn't say that.

I said that You just prefer the white version because it has a lower ES and you managed to get one

Back