Red Sonja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Hannah Kamen, she's just completely wrong for the part.
Watch the costume that's as much a part of Red Sonja as her hair color change to make it less titillating or in other words, sexist for people with derangement.
She'll be surrounded by muscle men wearing nothing but a fur underwear though.

Yeah she'll probably have a red outfit instead of red hair to justify the Red Sonya title.

The costume will be nowhere near as good as the comics. Like how they changed elektra in the film and daredevil series

Because the majority of the planet is not.

That said, look how many damn redheads there has been in pop culture lately. Between just Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Sansa Stark and Jessica Chastain alone...

hM1FDGg.gif

The previous actress who played Ghost in AntMan is out.....Introducing the next newest Red Sonja....

Matilda Lutz

GettyImages-1397846106.jpg

Cool. The new director did that Solomon Kane flick back in the day. It was fun in a 2000s edge fantasy flick way.

Cool. The new director did that Solomon Kane flick back in the day. It was fun in a 2000s edge fantasy flick way.
While Solomon Kane wasn't a great film, it certainly was enjoyable. This makes me look forward to this a bit more. Not familiar with the new Sonja actress though.

While Solomon Kane wasn't a great film, it certainly was enjoyable. This makes me look forward to this a bit more. Not familiar with the new Sonja actress though.
I didn't know her either, but then I saw that she was in that "Revenge" movie wich the tv plays here from time to time. She's a better fit either way. It'll be either fun schlock or awful. We'll see.

.....Introducing the next newest Red Sonja....

Matilda Lutz
?
9db877b4d107d689396989418de29860c193ff52.gifv

6r91qt.gif

Terrific film.
They should make this about the actual Robet E. Howrd character Red Sonya of Rogatino, set towards late-16thC, and make it an eventual crossover with Solomon Kane.

6r89gw.gif

Last edited:
Back