Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful piece. No interest whatsoever in the comics, movies etc but she's definitely getting a place on my shelf.

2018 I assume? Scale?

wd4eV8.jpg

UG9HDX.jpg

O5VATR.jpg

roGG6X.jpg

There's nothing wrong with her face. She just looks like she was "re-cast between films" so to speak. If SS can deliver the quality on this like they did the last one it will be a terrific piece. I don't regret buying "She-Devil with a Sword" if I didn't already own it there's no shame in having this one.

It is odd to follow up a fantastic piece from last year with a new one so soon. I wish they would make a Dejah Thoris Princess of Mars.

Looks great. As someone stated earlier, the boobs seem to be getting bigger with each new SS version. If this keeps up, the 2018 version will need support poles under each boob to keep her upright:wink1:

And that's bad because.....? :lol

I'm not saying that's a bad thing...the bigger the better:naughty (don't tell my wife I said that) but with the leaning issues that SS has been having with some of their pieces, I wouldn't want to see the next Red Sonja lean forward like she has concrete blocks hanging off her chest:lol

I would imagine her front locks of hair are separate pieces in the box. It will be easier for SS to replace and they won't have as much of this:

GMc2V3i.gif

attachment.php

Don't underestimate 2016's ample poitrinés. I was taking pictures of my collection yesterday and this reminds she's not exactly Olive Oil. Also the dead snake adds much badass factor to this figure:

51QD0ee.png

Although I'm not a fan of the "thicker" torso, the face on the prototype looks great. The left arm and right leg look awkward to me, however. 😦

I have the first two Red Sonja pieces and, as is well documented, the first one was a complete fail in the paint department as compared to the prototype. The paint on the face of the second one, along with the omitted highlights on the body, were also disappointing on the second one although it is absolutely amazing overall.

The face is the highlight for me on this piece and I have been disappointed by SSC so many times that I probably won't bother with this one. Also, since I do prefer last year's piece to this one (with the exception of the face sculpt - I really like this new one's face better), I don't think this one would add much to my display. I'll know for sure when it goes up for preorder and when the price has been determined but, for now, this one is a no for me.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Don't underestimate 2016's ample poitrinés. I was taking pictures of my collection yesterday and this reminds she's not exactly Olive Oil. Also the dead snake adds much badass factor to this figure:

51QD0ee.png

I completely agree that last year's piece was on another level. Beautiful body type and the base is amazing all by itself. Hopefully, this new piece will be LESS expensive than last year's, considering the differences.

I completely agree that last year's piece was on another level. Beautiful body type and the base is amazing all by itself. Hopefully, this new piece will be LESS expensive than last year's, considering the differences.

That would make sense, so logically it will be more expensive.

Back