Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks pretty cool so far. I like the extra armor bits on the shoulder and arms. I might be down for this. I never thought I needed more then 1 Sonja but looks like I may end up with 3.

Hmm...I loved the original Red Sonja. Voted it best of SDCC. It came out badly painted.

I loved the second Red Sonja. Voted it best of SDCC. It too came out with changes which for the new high price few expected...

From what I'm seeing I wouldn't be surprised if this third Red Sonja is the best of SDCC (hopefully Scarlett will be better). But I won't be fooled a third time...Let's see what this third Red Sonja looks like with a factory paint job.

Hmm...I loved the original Red Sonja. Voted it best of SDCC. It came out badly painted.

I loved the second Red Sonja. Voted it best of SDCC. It too came out with changes which for the new high price few expected...

From what I'm seeing I wouldn't be surprised if this third Red Sonja is the best of SDCC (hopefully Scarlett will be better). But I won't be fooled a third time...Let's see what this third Red Sonja looks like with a factory paint job.

What changes disappointed you with the second one?

Lost a bit of skin texture but she's still an amazing piece.

preview-full-MI0A3751.jpg

preview-full-MI0A2720.jpg

She looks a bit fat-headed in some pics, but fine in others. Display angle may make a huge difference with this statue.

Hmm, not sure about that. Looking at the stomach (not pencil thin) and her *er-hem* boobs, a superhero face would not fit. This one does IMO.

Shes also missing her belt in the pics, I think it will add a lot to the overall look. She looks like she has a mouthful of marbles tho, hope its just the angle.

Back