Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is LUL worthy but for all the wrong reasons

I get it, there was not exactly an outcry for another RS or Vampi. Then again, who was asking for Pepper or those Artgerm fashion pieces?

Just saying, there has to be a reason they are putting out a 3rd and never did anything with their Hobbit movie license for example. I think the forum collectors get bogged down with what we already have on our shelves vs. what we want to add, with no clue what the licenses dictate and how easy/hard certain things sell.

I get it, there was not exactly an outcry for another RS or Vampi. Then again, who was asking for Pepper or those Artgerm fashion pieces?

Just saying, there has to be a reason they are putting out a 3rd and never did anything with their Hobbit movie license for example. I think the forum collectors get bogged down with what we already have on our shelves vs. what we want to add, with no clue what the licenses dictate and how easy/hard certain things sell.

This is a very valid point, unlike those "..who needs it..", "..why another..", etc.
Sideshow is not in this to loose money or make products nobody wants, so who knows what are the reasons behind their product decisions.

This is a very valid point, unlike those "..who needs it..", "..why another..", etc.
Sideshow is not in this to loose money or make products nobody wants, so who knows what are the reasons behind their product decisions.

Well, this is year 21 or 22 isn't it? I think Sideshow knows what it's doing

1st statue is still my favorite. Best face of the bunch, resembles the comics most imo. Would like to save up for a repaint. Not crazy about the face on this one.

This one is looking good, I wonder what it'll go for. I don't own any of the previous pf's but this one may be my first. Will wait to see the full reveal

I'm not even a big RS fan, or comic character collector, but the first two look great as I'm sure this will.

Don't see the point in questioning another RS?
If you don't want another, or even like what you see, move on :D

This one is looking good, I wonder what it'll go for. I don't own any of the previous pf's but this one may be my first. Will wait to see the full reveal

well for fun, the first one was $379, next was $550... almost a 50% increase. With ss pfs hitting now in the $600's and if the percent increase holds ouch, close to $800

well for fun, the first one was $379, next was $550... almost a 50% increase. With ss pfs hitting now in the $600's and if the percent increase holds ouch, close to $800

I can see this one being in the same price range as the last one especially being so soon as the last one is still available for purchase.

I can see this one being in the same price range as the last one especially being so soon as the last one is still available for purchase.

I think the intervals are pretty close to the same. First RS I think was at comic con 2013, second at cc 2015. Its crazy time has been flying so fast.

Looks good so far, seems just like the other day i got my Red Sonja Devil with a Sword... Surprised they put this out so quickly following the last. As much as i like Red Sonja, gonna play it smart on this one save space for other statues! The never ending battle of not having enough space!!

I'm wondering what the EX will be?
Switch out right sword with trophy or upward pointed sword?

I have the last Red Sonja, but I have to admit that this preview has peaked my interest. I'll be watching.

The only people that know what the license says is Sideshow and Dynamite

72Ade-q1.jpg

Back