Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to CS Wednesday and they will finish processing and start shipping Sonja the 19th, i called because just wanted to pay off but cant until item is not in Pre order status.

I spoke to CS Wednesday and they will finish processing and start shipping Sonja the 19th, i called because just wanted to pay off but cant until item is not in Pre order status.

I called yesterday for the same reason. For some reason I thought she was supposed to charge on the 15th. They told me they'll charge tomorrow and that paying early wouldn't change my ship date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called yesterday for the same reason. For some reason I thought she was supposed to charge on the 15th. They told me they'll charge tomorrow and that paying early wouldn't change my ship date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original processing email i received from Sideshow two weeks ago was scheduled for the 19th of September. The status shouldn't change until tomorrow.

To the other poster above, please don't bring up the superman ex in this thread its a bad ****ing omen. I don't want to be reminded of it until it is in my ****ing hands.

Looks like they have updated the site with new photos from an actual production piece. If that is the final product I think this turned out real close to the prototype.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_2002581-red-sonja-003.jpgC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_200258-red-sonja-007.jpg

Everyone is going to freak out about this today, I guarantee it. We have all been looking at Sideshow's preproduction pictures and SDCC 2013 pictures of this for over a year, so any small change is going to stand out.

I'd encourage people to wait for in hand pictures. The lighting and color temperature of the newer pictures looks like it may be different, and that could be all it amounts to.

Please try to calm down and not post your 'I'm going to cancel this' threats, 'her X looks different/bad' until we have a decent amount of in hand pictures. Otherwise this thread is going to become really irritating.

She looks great to me. If anyone starts crying over these pics they need to put down the pipe. If someone hates it, they should cancel and not whine about it here.

Everyone is going to freak out about this today, I guarantee it. We have all been looking at Sideshow's preproduction pictures and SDCC 2013 pictures of this for over a year, so any small change is going to stand out.

I'd encourage people to wait for in hand pictures. The lighting and color temperature of the newer pictures looks like it may be different, and that could be all it amounts to.

Please try to calm down and not post your 'I'm going to cancel this' threats, 'her X looks different/bad' until we have a decent amount of in hand pictures. Otherwise this thread is going to become really irritating.

Actually, I would trust SSC production pictures of most member's photos. SSC does a good job with their photos. I am not saying the production piece is bad but I definitely don't like the new skin color.

Just saw this too and seems like you guys have also. I will wait to see it in hand before I cancel ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Actually, I would trust SSC production pictures of most member's photos. SSC does a good job with their photos. I am not saying the production piece is bad but I definitely don't like the new skin color.

I'm just saying that lighting is key. These are all pictures of the new final production statue. The difference in skin tone here between the 2 lighting setups is very notable and totally dependent on lighting and perhaps post-processing.

200258-red-sonja-007.jpg

200258-red-sonja-003.jpg

2002581-red-sonja-001.jpg

2002581-red-sonja-002.jpg

I'm just saying that lighting is key. These are all pictures of the new final production statue. The difference in skin tone here between the 2 lighting setups is very notable and totally dependent on lighting and perhaps post-processing.

View attachment 134260

View attachment 134261

View attachment 134262

View attachment 134263

Nope, the skin tone looks the same to me in all of those photos. It is definitely darker and around the face it makes her look like she has a spray on tan. Maybe in person, it will work better but no amount of photos won't change the skin tone.

It looks fine on her body it is the face that worries me.

I'm liking these pics. Her body looks even hotter and overall I like the way she came out. Now to gongrt a new Klingsbo to display to fine piece

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back