Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1500 is actually a huge ES for a $380 statue as opposed to 500 or even 1000. Even though its EX of fail I'd be surprised if there still aren't lots of conversions. Or have 1500 ES statues been selling out in advance and not going back in stock lately?

Saw this and couldn't believe people are already bidding past retail, then again I'm new to the statue game, 10 hours and change left, curious how high this gets or if its reached its climax

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Collectibles-Red-Sonja-Premium-Format-Exclusive-Edition-/231331670706?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item35dc712ab2

Aw

What works in this figure's favor is:
A. Crossover appeal - figure collectors of all genres are interested in her
B. Exclusive extra - for me it's a departure from the usual extra head or different weapon
C. So damn sexy!!!

Damn and that seller lives by me. I almost bought a widow from them.

Honestly if I dont convert, getting a custom aint bad. Would cost the same as these aftermarket but I can get whatever the **** i want.

Damn and that seller lives by me. I almost bought a widow from them.

Honestly if I dont convert, getting a custom aint bad. Would cost the same as these aftermarket but I can get whatever the **** i want.

You'll probably only have to pay an extra $100 for this when everybody starts receiving theirs.

You'll probably only have to pay an extra $100 for this when everybody starts receiving theirs.

True. Even if WL's don't convert there's still 1500 exclusives that I'm sure will be burning a whole in a number of owner's pockets who will think they can make some good money with a quick flip. Ebay might be flooded with them initially, then after they dry up I could see a big price spike down the road.

If you're on the WL for an EX and it doesn't convert I recommend biting the bullet and buying off ebay the first week or two after they start shipping. That might be your last opportunity to get one for a semi-decent price.

True. Even if WL's don't convert there's still 1500 exclusives that I'm sure will be burning a whole in a number of owner's pockets who will think they can make some good money with a quick flip. Ebay might be flooded with them initially, then after they dry up I could see a big price spike down the road.

If you're on the WL for an EX and it doesn't convert I recommend biting the bullet and buying off ebay the first week or two after they start shipping. That might be your last opportunity to get one for a semi-decent price.

Im not a statue expert, but for hot toys this is really true; you have like a 2 week window to find a good deal on ebay because there's just a flood of product and some ppl let them go really cheap; but after that you have to really wait and wait to hunt down a good deal.

Where's my Red Sonja??? :gah:

Exclusive statues don't sell like they used to. With the ES being TBD for 2-3 months now most people who really want one have plenty of opportunity to order.
There will still be collectors seeking them but not as many as in the past.
Can't sell my Red Skull Ex for less than retail price.

Exclusive statues don't sell like they used to. With the ES being TBD for 2-3 months now most people who really want one have plenty of opportunity to order.

This is my experience to Colin. Down the line new European collectors may want to pay more for this piece but a quick flip means selling for retail and covering costs as far as I am concerned and can see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember the time when I had to be ready at 10 am pacific time to log in sideshow to order my statue, because they would sell out so quick. And sometimes you werent even guaranteed the exclusive.

For three days it has said the following...

RSEx.JPG

Same status, shipping soon, last flex was fully charged on Monday, still not shipped, keeping fingers crossed

**** I know. I expected this to have shipped Monday. Whatever, ad long as it ships tomorrow. That usually is their day

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If only Superman Ex people could read these comments :lol
Lol seriously. Some of them are in this thread too I believe. I've had mine since April 9th so I'm not one of them. Superman is old news to me Lol I've gotten Apoc, HB, Red Skull, Spiderman and the MKVII LSB since lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back