Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about getting what you paid for. I don't expect 100 accuracy with the prototype but for me personally they missed the mark to much..

RedSonja1.jpg

Well seeing as it's not in hand, I don't know why you're being so over-dramatic, because you are going off of photos. People hate on photos, constantly, when things usually end coming in pretty close, once in hand. You mock the T800, but after I posted photos, those not drinking haterade, said it looked better than they thought it would. I really haven't read a post where someone who bought the T-800, said it was horrible, or sent it back.

Looking at the photos you attached, shows obvious light differences, so that leads one to believe it might be a light issue, not paint. Either way it looks fine to me.

You are cancelling before you have 100% reliable information.

I am very pleased with the final result. She's hotter to me. A little gloss on the eyes might help a bit but that's just nit picking. I love her and can't wait to get her home with me. Come on SSC! Ship her out already!!!!

I can agree with you all but for one point. Why did I buy this in the first place, why am I and everybody else here so excited, it was because of a "photo", its what sold the dream. The general consensus here is the new photos make it look completely different. By all means I really hope its just a lighting issue, I have little hope its just not bad lighting due to the fact that most ppl hate these photos which begs the question why did Ss post them, obviously they can see the photos are not the greatest, unless they do this to lower expectations which would be genius on their part to minimize returns, come to think of it im gona go with that reason why the photos suck, to lower our nerdtastic expectations :) :) :)

I love her. Can't wait for her to ship. Col congrats bro hope you get a good one. Doc a lot of ppl will be canceling so goodluck

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I can agree with you all but for one point. Why did I buy this in the first place, why am I and everybody else here so excited, it was because of a "photo", its what sold the dream. The general consensus here is the new photos make it look completely different. By all means I really hope its just a lighting issue, I have little hope its just not bad lighting due to the fact that most ppl hate these photos which begs the question why did Ss post them, obviously they can see the photos are not the greatest, unless they do this to lower expectations which would be genius on their part to minimize returns, come to think of it im gona go with that reason why the photos suck, to lower our nerdtastic expectations :) :) :)

I don't think "most people" hate these photos.

The best thing about not cancelling is, if you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund. The people cancelling, off of speculation, might be making a huge mistake, but it's their choice.

I'll agree with that, better to wait one more week and see it for myself, fingers crosses ,

Good luck to everyone, on getting a good one.

I say let em cancel Lol. Let ppl.that really want her get her

Love it !
The skin looks better the eyes not so much but all in all very sexy ! hope mine looks as good as picture :)

Got my confirmation
I guess she be here before Oct 1st!
I will eyeball her myself, lets see if she is good enough

I still think Arhian is sexier, but then thats just my humble opinion :wave

Substandard, lawl. I'm just glad I don't obsess over a trivial inanimate object's skin tone.

Eh I used to be like you, until I realized I don't NEED any of this stuff. I am way more picky now, which is better for my collection and my wallet. If it doesn't turn out right I move on, no regrets. There is always gonna be more.

Well seeing as it's not in hand, I don't know why you're being so over-dramatic, because you are going off of photos. People hate on photos, constantly, when things usually end coming in pretty close, once in hand. You mock the T800, but after I posted photos, those not drinking haterade, said it looked better than they thought it would. I really haven't read a post where someone who bought the T-800, said it was horrible, or sent it back.

Looking at the photos you attached, shows obvious light differences, so that leads one to believe it might be a light issue, not paint. Either way it looks fine to me.

You are cancelling before you have 100% reliable information.

Again, I posted this before. I tend to trust SSC production pictures, because they make it look as good as they can. In most cases (from my many experiences with SSC), it either looks like the production photos they post online or it is worse in hand.

There is no way it is just a "light" difference. The skin tone is drastically different.

Some of you care too much and other too less

I will choose a full refund because if sideshow didn't make a good job they will eat the piece,so simple.

Anyway I will be watching your "in hands" pics .

:duff

Eh I used to be like you, until I realized I don't NEED any of this stuff. I am way more picky now, which is better for my collection and my wallet. If it doesn't turn out right I move on, no regrets. There is always gonna be more.

I definitely don't need any of it either. It would be just as productive to throw my money into a furnace, but that's collecting.

Love it !
The skin looks better the eyes not so much but all in all very sexy ! hope mine looks as good as picture :)
Yup skin looks sexy as hell and you're right about the eyes
eagerly awaiting my conversion :yess:
Good luck friend

Got my confirmation
I guess she be here before Oct 1st!
I will eyeball her myself, lets see if she is good enough

I still think Arhian is sexier, but then thats just my humble opinion :wave

Arhian is a nice fig, but her booty can't match Sonja and Sonja has better **** too. IMO Sonja is way sexier.

Also nothing humble about what you said at all lol

Cancelled as well - pretty disappointing :(
But I am happy for the one who grabs my EX and is fine with it.
Crazy! Check out the pictures they put up of the new Terminator. I was first to say how bad it looked.
Now inhand pictures are up it looks much better, still not perfect but better than initial SS pictures.

Back