Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they send the emails out in waves. We'll get ours soon enough.
:hi5:
Not concerned at all, like I've previously mentiomed I haven't gotten one of those emails for well over 8 months as far as I remember Lol :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Praying for a good paint job! This is a make or break piece for me from SS. If it sucks I'm of the statue collecting.
This is kind of my feeling. The only PF or comiquette I haven't had a qc/paint issue with has been my Harley Quinn. And with SS's rising prices and ES over the last few years, its just not acceptable for me anymore.

This is kind of my feeling. The only PF or comiquette I haven't had a qc/paint issue with has been my Harley Quinn. And with SS's rising prices and ES over the last few years, its just not acceptable for me anymore.

That is the feeling of a lot of collectors, myself included, I had such High Hopes for alot of new pieces that had came out recently, if it isn't the pose, it's the paint and it's become Very Exhausting not to mention Expensive, if SSC could just get there **** together they would knock every piece out of the park

Be Cool
Al

Late to the game here, but got my 14 day notice the other day;; anybody else SUPER EXCITED WITH ME,,,,,, YAY !!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered in the first hours but haven't gotten a notice yet. Final flex is on the 15th. It's just as well--I have like 8 statues arriving in the next month (7 after I cancel the battle damaged Arnie).

Late to the game here, but got my 14 day notice the other day;; anybody else SUPER EXCITED WITH ME,,,,,, YAY !!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy my Friend, Enjoy

Al

I ordered in the first hours but haven't gotten a notice yet. Final flex is on the 15th. It's just as well--I have like 8 statues arriving in the next month (7 after I cancel the battle damaged Arnie).
My guess its because you flexed it, why send an email when u know what ur final flex date is. They only send one if they delay ur flex last flex date.

Friday was "notice" day for me as well. Talk about a one-two punch... Sonja in a couple of weeks, Wonder Woman in November. Two of the greatest fantasy action heroines in especially fine sculpts.

Back