Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS will have a few held back :wink1:

Haven't seen a genuine sell out for a while... Maybe Machiko was genuine with only 400 :huh
Machiko is one sexy female warrior. Dude on topic though, its already the 12th! I will be getting charge on the 15th, holy crap so excited!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Machiko is one sexy female warrior. Dude on topic though, its already the 12th! I will be getting charge on the 15th, holy crap so excited!

I have 2 more weeks left for mine, takes a week to ship anything to me plus they aren't charging me till 19th! Gonna have to hold myself from logging on to here until after I get this one, don't want to spoil the awesomeness :)

I've never been on wait list before. do you guys think it's possible for a june 13 convert? or there's no way in hell?

Looking forward to seeing in-hand photos from you guys (as you'd be getting yours 3 months ahead), and I'm hoping for a very good paint job on this.

I haven't bought a statue in years, but this one -- with its great sculpt and pose -- was too hard to resist!

I'll be sure NOT to post cellphone pics unless they look pretty good. Otherwise I will post some HD pics :)

With all this IHP talk brings me to this newb question, Does anybody have a link to a good rotating base to display this on, for photo taking? Much much thanks!!!!

With all this IHP talk brings me to this newb question, Does anybody have a link to a good rotating base to display this on, for photo taking? Much much thanks!!!!
I'd like to know the same thing Lol

I'll be sure NOT to post cellphone pics unless they look pretty good. Otherwise I will post some HD pics :)

That would be awesome, buddy -- TIA! HD pics would be the next best thing to seeing this in person (which again, won't be that soon here).

That would be awesome, buddy -- TIA! HD pics would be the next best thing to seeing this in person (which again, won't be that soon here).
I will be getting charged tomorrow and if all goes well I'll have her by mid-end of the week

https://www.ebay.com/itm/120mm-Lazy...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item1e7fa586b9

Manual turning, but thats worth the 95% cost savings I think. The motors in the other ones mentioned are cheap and you'll end up with one just like this one soon enough. It is also pretty low profile, so you get a nice shadow line at the bottom of the statue in your pictures.

I have one of these and it works great for all the various shapes and sizes of Premium Formats I have, but anything really large you might want to get a 200mm one instead.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/120mm-Lazy...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item1e7fa586b9

Manual turning, but thats worth the 95% cost savings I think. The motors in the other ones mentioned are cheap and you'll end up with one just like this one soon enough. It is also pretty low profile, so you get a nice shadow line at the bottom of the statue in your pictures.

I have one of these and it works great for all the various shapes and sizes of Premium Formats I have, but anything really large you might want to get a 200mm one instead.
That looks pretty cool. Can you post a few pics of your set up?

Thank you, this is what im looking for !!! , cheap and out of sight

Back