Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pre-order of the Red Sonja Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (200****)will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item.
Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately)Friday, September 19, 2014.
If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Yes, got my notice too.
And shipping only $18? I think my Harley cost even a little more than that.

Got my notice for the 19!! If it ships on that day I'll have it by Tuesday :)

Your pre-order of the Red Sonja Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (200****)will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item.
Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately)Friday, September 19, 2014.
If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Why did you block the Product Sku ? :slap

Put me on the happy list! Got my notices today , shipping on the 19th. and my Iron Man Mark XLII shipped today!! :blissy (Now if only Sideshow could get moving on my Superman EX.):impatient:

Back