Red skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my wife has already made PF Christmas hats for a few members I would gladly ask her to make armbands for this PF.

Only problem, she is German. Not sure if that would go over well. :lol

It won't have a swaztica... SS isn't stupid. I'm sure RS will look fine without one anyway! :D

Anyone guessing Pricing on this thing? I wanna say it'll cost $249.99 but then with the detailed costuming I'm not sure.......not to mention that SS has been lifting prices of their lines across the board....

Anyone guessing Pricing on this thing? I wanna say it'll cost $249.99 but then with the detailed costuming I'm not sure.......not to mention that SS has been lifting prices of their lines across the board....

I am guessing 300. Yeah, SS had the best prices for every medium. But since they make the most dominate products out there... I wouldn't even consider Cinemaquettes line because there are so far and few between and the prices make it unrealistic even for the casual high end collector to take on. Either way, in comparison to companies like Gentle Giant, DCD Direct, and DST, it's no wonder that SideShow is raising their prices across the board. I mean, the aforementioned companies sell similar products for well over what SS used to ask, and they were much more inferior.

That or it could be the current economy and the recession that is changing things.

Hoping for $250, but guessing $275. I can't see how this would cost more than Cap did though.

Any ideas of what kind of exclusive this one would have?

I'm hoping for $250 as well....as for Exclusives I'd imagine it'd be cool if we got a hand/head combo. Maybe a laughing crazied head and the Cosmic Cube in the right hand since the left will be behind the back holding a gun? I just hope the exclusive isn't a completely different piece altogether....

Hoping for $250, but guessing $275. I can't see how this would cost more than Cap did though.

Any ideas of what kind of exclusive this one would have?

An alternate head would be a great exclusive and certainly worth a $300 price tag. I doubt they'd use the Cube again but you never know with SS.

Lol I say that SSC goes nuts and gives a separate hand and peg placeholder and give RS a dead Bucky to hold in his hand by the collar, all limp and lifeless..... Canonically it isn't accurate but imagine that piece! :lol

For the exclusive, I am guessing a change-o-head. One with open mouth and one closed mouth.

A la Ben Grimm? Hmmm....with that one It'd have to be a great 2nd head to go through SSC Direct. I'm already having second thoughts about getting the SDCC Exclusive Thing and not just going through an AD for the standard....

A la Ben Grimm? Hmmm....with that one It'd have to be a great 2nd head to go through SSC Direct. I'm already having second thoughts about getting the SDCC Exclusive Thing and not just going through an AD for the standard....

No way dude. The exclusive head is so much better.

thx sideshow, my wallet will rest some

You don't like this PF? I think it's going to look amazing next to Cap. I'm kinda hoping they have somewhat of a similar base like they are staring across a field of battle at each other. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

You don't like this PF? I think it's going to look amazing next to Cap. I'm kinda hoping they have somewhat of a similar base like they are staring across a field of battle at each other. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I must admit that it looks cool

however, I have no interest in the character and if the final product pics will not give me a "WOW" effect, it will be an easy pass

An alternate head would be a great exclusive and certainly worth a $300 price tag. I doubt they'd use the Cube again but you never know with SS.

i'd like a light up cosmic cube..SSC have started using lights again for dracula dio and stealth ironman so hopefully this too....

A Light Up Cosmic Cube would be cool. Instead of this:

90041_press02-001.jpg

You could get it to light up like this:

180px-CosmicCube.jpg

Back