Red skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'd be a big fan of a seperate hat to put on him. If they make a hat, I feel as if it would be a sculpted polystone piece. I don't see them tailoring a hat for a figure. If it was seperate, and you put it on, I can see potential paint being rubbed off. Like when you put a statue on the base, and someitmes you see paint rubbed off on the base. Now, if it was a SEPERATE head with a hat sculpted on, then sure.

So uh yeah...I was hoping Red Skull was going to go up for pre-order tonight until Ms. Ryanfromindiana just informed me that today is Wednesday.
:duh:baicon6::slap:ghost

Don't feel too bad, Ryan. My mind's been f'd up the whole week because i go to bed at 6:30 AM everyday so i think i'm a day ahead:eek: I keep reminding myself a few times a day that it's only Wendsday or Tuesday. I'm gonna snap out of it soon, i think:D

easy pass...wheres my PF THOR or DAREDEVIL?

exactly, where is Thor? Red Skull of all villians, feh. I thought they did a great job with the dio.

You wanna know whats going to be even funnier (yet true), most these people saying, awsome, I am gonna order it for sure, then they see the ES and cancel. :p

exactly, where is Thor? Red Skull of all villians, feh. I thought they did a great job with the dio.

You wanna know whats going to be even funnier (yet true), most these people saying, awsome, I am gonna order it for sure, then they see the ES and cancel. :p

Who cares...I collect Sideshow Marvel PF's and I am very happy about this new release.I dont know if you've been following Marvel comics lately, but the Red Skull is the top vilain of 2007.Great choice and I sure wont cancel this....just like The Thing PF.They F'N rule.

But I agree with you on a certain point...There is always those Marvel poseurs who will order this, sayin its an awesome statue and will cancel down the line...They are easily recognizable, they dont frequent the Marvel forums very often....I wont name names....But I dont talk to them,they are ugly people with small phallus.:monkey3

not up on the Red Skull! can anyone point me to some of his must read exploits of 2007? TPB preferred.

not up on the Red Skull! can anyone point me to some of his must read exploits of 2007? TPB preferred.

HERES A CLUE...

cap25_page17_panel01.jpg

HE ORCHESTRATED THE BIGGEST COMIC ASSASSINATION IN YEARS.READ THE CAP AMERICA COMIC WHERE HE STILL IS DOING VERY BAD THINGS.

You can pick up the recent Brubaker run on Captain America issues #1-30 or so now . ..

It has been an incredible run . . . There are HC and paperback collections and it reads really well in TPB form . . . :)

Easy pass on Red Skull????? Are you kidding me. He looks so bad ass. I never though I would ever see Red Skull as a PF. The concept never came to me. He is the perfect villain. I understand that people wanted a Thor PF, but he's a good guy, plus could you imagine how his hair would off turned out? yeah it would probably look good at first, but after a couple of months it would probably look weird and messed up, like a old Barbie dolls hair.:lol Besides, we were missing a bad guy and especially a cool bad guy. Last cool bad guy statue was Doom PF and I missed the opportunity to get that one. I am not missing this one for sure.

I can see why people can be giving this figure a hard time when there are som many "better" characters they can do. Personally, I'm a MUCH bigger fan of these old villains compared to anything within literally the last 30 years. I'm just old fashioned when it comes to things. If anything, it due to the fact that way back in the day I was a huge Batman fan, and all of those villains were from such an older time, and if you ask me, Batman has had some of the best villains over time, and most certainly THE best villain (in my opinion.) Anywho, I was really happy to hear that there would be a Red Skull PF. I'm not much of a fan of characters with actual superpowers rather than people who are just pretty damn smart. Joker, Doom, Red Skull, etc.

At least the Freaks board isn't giving the Red Skull PF as much guff as the Statue Forum board. It's pretty awful over there. "AHHH!!! I'm gonna cancel all my Sideshow orders cuz they izn't doin the line justice!GROWL!!" Yeah, whatever.

At least the Freaks board isn't giving the Red Skull PF as much guff as the Statue Forum board. It's pretty awful over there. "AHHH!!! I'm gonna cancel all my Sideshow orders cuz they izn't doin the line justice!GROWL!!" Yeah, whatever.

I told those Bowen-Nosers last week that Sideshow wouldnt even hired Randy Bowen as a sculptor....:lol:lol:lol Made a couple of friends there very quickly with that statement...:lol

I told those Bowen-Nosers last week that Sideshow wouldnt even hired Randy Bowen as a sculptor....:lol:lol:lol Made a couple of friends there very quickly with that statement...:lol

Yeah, I saw you do that. In the distance, I could hear the crap hit the fan, and paint the room in a messy shade of brown. I knew it was only going to go downhill from there.

P.S. Way to give us Freaks a bad name.:lol

All I have to say is that I am getting Red Skull. He will look perfect next to my Captain America. :rock2

hell yeah he will.

Any chance of the exclusive selling out quickly tonight? I'm gonna be in B-Mo tonight and probably won't get home til a few hours after this is up.

Re: Red Skull Premium Format

I doubt it'll go that quickly, even though it'l be an incredible piece I'm sure the exclusive numbers will be high and it won't be a Grey Hulk scenario all over again...

:lol I saw that...didnt go over so well with the natives there :lol

Back