Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the madness of Xmas I had completely forgotten to order this piece which for me is beyond a must have. Thank goodness for an OCD moment forcing me to check my current reward points. Possible tragedy averted.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVU4HURKEXs[/ame]

This wasn't on my radar but with Capt. on order and loving the EX head sculpt I might just have to order. I'd be displaying with that head and wouldn't buy the regular version. Any ideas on edition size. Capt. is at a 1000. Do you guys figure this will be the same?

If the ES is less than 500 I might just pick this bad boy up. I'm so tempted but if its a ridiculous ES then that means more QC issues. Usually does at least.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Nope. ES means nothing to me.

I collect for fun not for profit or bragging rights.

If I make a profit of off a statue I sell, and I have, then that's a plus for me.

Its more the direct correlation of higher level QC on low ES items. Also just having something that less ppl have makes it feel special. Like remember when comic books and these sorta things were "our" thing? And now it feels like every bandwagoner that saw a Spiderman cartoon once is like some trend-hopping hardcore fan. I dont plan on ever selling anything I pick up, whether its low ES or high. I dont wait for WL when I like a figure, I just order. I've done so with every figure I have PO'd. If I love the character then I'm on it. In this case, its a toss-up for me considering everything else I got coming. So thought I'd try that WL/ES hunt everyone's always talking so much about lol

Its more the direct correlation of higher level QC on low ES items. Also just having something that less ppl have makes it feel special. Like remember when comic books and these sorta things were "our" thing? And now it feels like every bandwagoner that saw a Spiderman cartoon once is like some trend-hopping hardcore fan. I dont plan on ever selling anything I pick up, whether its low ES or high. I dont wait for WL when I like a figure, I just order. I've done so with every figure I have PO'd. If I love the character then I'm on it. In this case, its a toss-up for me considering everything else I got coming. So thought I'd try that WL/ES hunt everyone's always talking so much about lol

You never sell any statues. You must live in a mansion...

You never sell any statues. You must live in a mansion...

Lol I just started collecting. So other than what I have on PO and you can clearly see, I have a Spidey v. Venom Com (signed by Stan Lee this summer) the Batgirl (bishoujo -grey) and the Koto Supergirl (signed by Lara Vandervoot (I helped her retrieve data off a dead hard drive; I'm Geek Squad lol and she was in Toronto visiting her parents). I do however live in a pretty big house (just got married and moved in) and I do have a wife that loves and doesn't say anything negative about my collection and trusts in the purchases I make. I even ran the ES thing by her and instead of saying "you already have so many" she told me how cool the pose and the clothing was, even pointed out the bullet mark in the helmet lol

I agree with both of you.

While I find it good that everyone that likes a particular piece will be given the chance of getting it, I also find it extra thrilling when you know that a specific piece is low ES, and particularly sought out. I will always been stuck somewhere between these two paradigmes.

I agree with both of you.

While I find it good that everyone that likes a particular piece will be given the chance of getting it, I also find it extra thrilling when you know that a specific piece is low ES, and particularly sought out. I will always been stuck somewhere between these two paradigmes.

Exactly my point. Like I bought Red Sonja first minute. Because I was crazy for it and and had to have it. The ES is 1500 on the Ex but I don't care. Wish it was lower but can't complain. On the other hand I didn't initially want the New Spidey Com, when I saw the EX I PO'd first hour even though I thought the ES for the Ex would be like 2500. If I like it I buy it. I wasn't going to buy The Red Skull PF but that Ex got me thinking man. Overall it's an amazing sculpt but that EX just gave it extra oompf lol Might get it still, debating. Still got a few statues to go this year. Damn.

The fact that RS, Ex, sold out after a few months means SS got it about right.

I think it's safe to say she sold 1,000 quicker than Capt? Who'd of thought that?
The power of T&A or just a great piece?

Back