Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised the Ex hasn't gone on WL yet. Been a while too

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Been waiting to order this but now that the ES is posted I had to pull the trigger. Don't want to miss out on the awesome EX. Can't wait to pair him with the new Cap, too!

Screw it. Since I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't buy Christmas presents, I have room on my card. Just placed my order for this one. I wasn't planing on it until I read this thread. You guys talked me into it.

Screw it. Since I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't buy Christmas presents, I have room on my card. Just placed my order for this one. I wasn't planing on it until I read this thread. You guys talked me into it.

Lol same, but even if I had I still would've copped this bad boy. The wife agreed that of the others I have on PO, she likes Skull and Sonja the most

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

The only reason I want it is to pose it with my po'd Capt. America. Besides that, as a stand alone statue, it really doesn't do much for me. And only 500 EX compared to the 3000 of Capt. America, looks like I'm not the only one thinking that way :/

The only reason I want it is to pose it with my po'd Capt. America. Besides that, as a stand alone statue, it really doesn't do much for me. And only 500 EX compared to the 3000 of Capt. America, looks like I'm not the only one thinking that way :/

Nope, though it will take a year before I see my Cap, this guy will be here waiting for him.

As for the 500 count, I don't know enough about the desire for this character to estimate whether his value will go up or not. No matter, I think he'll be a nice counterpoint for Captain America.

Nope, though it will take a year before I see my Cap, this guy will be here waiting for him.

As for the 500 count, I don't know enough about the desire for this character to estimate whether his value will go up or not. No matter, I think he'll be a nice counterpoint for Captain America.

I think the original PF EX was 500 too

I don't know how popular red skull is, but he is THE captain America villain, and he is one of the oldest villains in marvel comics. He's not my favourite villain, but he's a classic and I had to have him to go with my Cap.

Exactly what i'm saying. Besides to put him next to Cap, it's really a passable statue imo.

Well, there's less than 100 to order, according to the site. I guess this will be the Back to School special for some of us.

I don't even care for the character but I love the sculpt and the mixed media part. Getting this and Cap for my father as he is a huge fan of the 2.

I don't even care for the character but I love the sculpt and the mixed media part. Getting this and Cap for my father as he is a huge fan of the 2.

Wow, that is an incredibly generous gift. I hope my kids follow your lead when they get older.

Wow, lucky you. Father and son share same hobby... :wink1:

Back