Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are my perfect couple display EVER. But I'm pretty excited for cap & RS, specially RS Kirby head!
uzasy3y9.jpg

While on the topic. Do you guys think the new Hulk PF is gonna match in size and presence with the Abomination PF? Or maybe in the Hulk PF thread can someone post a photoshopped size chart with the two faceing each other or next to each other. I hope Abomination doesn't look bigger than him is all.

Well that sucks. 1/4 should be 1/4. Oh well. I can't display them together anyway unless I kept Hil on the carpet in the corner. Cause that's where's Abomination is. And I don't plan on doing that. I'll put him next to Black Widow

While on the topic. Do you guys think the new Hulk PF is gonna match in size and presence with the Abomination PF? Or maybe in the Hulk PF thread can someone post a photoshopped size chart with the two faceing each other or next to each other. I hope Abomination doesn't look bigger than him is all.

Abom is huge, probably quite a bit bigger than the new Hulks.

Yeah Abom is in a size class of his own. He takes up almost an entire PAX shelf. He makes everyone looks small

Well that sucks. 1/4 should be 1/4. Oh well. I can't display them together anyway unless I kept Hil on the carpet in the corner. Cause that's where's Abomination is. And I don't plan on doing that. I'll put him next to Black Widow

Abom was even larger than the original Hulk PF, but if I recall Abom is supposed to be a bit larger than hulk. Here's an aprox. mock-up

NewHulkAbomin.jpg

Thanks Josh. That doesn't look bad at all. And Abomination even looks a little stretched out in the pic but I'm not sure so height wise they may be about the same and look even better

Thanks Josh. That doesn't look bad at all. And Abomination even looks a little stretched out in the pic but I'm not sure so height wise they may be about the same and look even better
Well the thing to remember is that sboms arm is what gives him three inches on the new hulk, but he is 4 inches deeper. His body is longer but the crouch kinda masks it in the pic.

Any more conversions on this guy? I want to know what date we are on?

I'm looking forward to adding this Red Skull to my collection. I just received the Apoc PF yesterday. We have a new Doom PF coming and XM's Magneto looks to be irresistible. Now I just need a 1/4 Thanos and a new Green Goblin PF and I'm all good on the Marvel villain front. It's exciting to see all of these bad boys getting released or put up for PO.

Yeah this was my favorite piece at comic con last year. I need more villains too. Top Magneto of course, Green Goblin could look really good with the fabric clothing and hat. I love the face on the legendary scale bust.

Yeah this was my favorite piece at comic con last year. I need more villains too. Top Magneto of course, Green Goblin could look really good with the fabric clothing and hat. I love the face on the legendary scale bust.

I'm hoping for a fully sculpted Green Goblin PF this time. I didn't care for the cloth used on the 1st PF at all. If they do go mixed media, I hope the use better fabric this time around. The cloth hat looked especially silly to me personally. I just want one that looks better than the 1st one and NO NAME on the base. That just looks bad IMO.

I'm hoping for a fully sculpted Green Goblin PF this time. I didn't care for the cloth used on the 1st PF at all. If they do go mixed media, I hope the use better fabric this time around. The cloth hat looked especially silly to me personally. I just want one that looks better than the 1st one and NO NAME on the base. That just looks bad IMO.

I want a classic looking mask option as well. I am not a fan of the "witch" like mask they have used on the PF and life sized bust.

Back