Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to adding this Red Skull to my collection. I just received the Apoc PF yesterday. We have a new Doom PF coming and XM's Magneto looks to be irresistible. Now I just need a 1/4 Thanos and a new Green Goblin PF and I'm all good on the Marvel villain front. It's exciting to see all of these bad boys getting released or put up for PO.

I wish I was close to done, I need Thanos, Loki, Mephisto, Jigsaw, Bullseye and Kingpin.

I wish I was close to done, I need Thanos, Loki, Mephisto, Jigsaw, Bullseye and Kingpin.

Well, that's just for my Marvel 1/4 collection. Don't forget the amount of villains in Bats rogue gallery that are gonna kill my wallet. I have a much more rounded and complete Marvel collection in 1/6 scale. I'm all good with just having my MUST haves in 1/4 scale. Besides, SSC's Marvel line had A LOT of passes for me so I harbor no hope of having a well rounded SSC Marvel collection. Unlike the DC line, the Marvel line has been very hit or miss for me.

I can't remember the original ship date but it was delayed to September, pulled up to July and now delayed again to August.

Look at the bright side, at least this hasn't turned into the shipping mess that's going on with the Supes PF. I call another delay until September. :lol

Ya I am not troubled by delays. Besides... SDCC is coming and who the hell knows what may get revealed.

August is gonna be expensive now. The Cap/Skull duo. the Koto Juggernaut to go with Magneto. Still gotta get a Regular Superman PF if they do indeed start shipping in August finally. The Emma Frost pre order deposit . . . And the new Magneto PF that's gonna be revealed at Comic Con deposit! ;)

August is gonna be expensive now. The Cap/Skull duo. the Koto Juggernaut to go with Magneto. Still gotta get a Regular Superman PF if they do indeed start shipping in August finally. The Emma Frost pre order deposit . . . And the new Magneto PF that's gonna be revealed at Comic Con deposit! ;)

Lol. PO Emma and magneto this month so it isn't "technically" August.

Back