Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:

My WL must be on the verge of converting soon on this, I can feel it in my waters

Good luck GG. I put myself on the WL and converted quickly. However, it was shortly after the EX was originally wait listed that I jumped on it. I knew I wanted the EX but I had to clear some other POs off the books first so I went on the WL. It all worked out for me. I hope all of members here on the WL convert.

I completely understand having to make those hard choices with regards to those pre-orders. The allied Captain America and this Red Skull are two of my most anticipated pieces. I really prefer everything about the new SSC Cap over the XM offering (especially the chosen head sculpt). Although I am definitely looking forward to the XM Magneto and Wolverine reveals, I have a feeling that SSC is going to have something great to counter them with. It WILL be difficult to outdo that Magneto throne, however.

Getting back on track, THIS Red Skull's EX is, in my opinion, the nicest EX of the past year.

I completely understand having to make those hard choices with regards to those pre-orders. The allied Captain America and this Red Skull are two of my most anticipated pieces. I really prefer everything about the new SSC Cap over the XM offering (especially the chosen head sculpt). Although I am definitely looking forward to the XM Magneto and Wolverine reveals, I have a feeling that SSC is going to have something great to counter them with. It WILL be difficult to outdo that Magneto throne, however.

Getting back on track, THIS Red Skull's EX is, in my opinion, the nicest EX of the past year.

I can only think of two currently in develop/rumored/canceled things that might beat it out. (In 1/4 scale that is)

1) The much anticipated Hulk vs Wolverine 1/4 dio
2) WWH Hulk on Throne that was "canceled" due to size... If they bust that guy back out, price him at 799.99 due to pure size.

Man, that's why competitive business is so awesome! And I completely agree with you on Cap. But if I wanted fully sculpted (I really like the mixed media) I don't think there will be a better cap than XM. Ever! I'm sure people will do custom heads for the cap to give him a more "realistic" portrait. Or even custom hands too? Who knows haha

Do a pirate captain america with a pirate hat on his head and a black flag or sword in his flag hand! Haha

I can only think of two currently in develop/rumored/canceled things that might beat it out. (In 1/4 scale that is)

1) The much anticipated Hulk vs Wolverine 1/4 dio
2) WWH Hulk on Throne that was "canceled" due to size... If they bust that guy back out, price him at 799.99 due to pure size.

Man, that's why competitive business is so awesome! And I completely agree with you on Cap. But if I wanted fully sculpted (I really like the mixed media) I don't think there will be a better cap than XM. Ever! I'm sure people will do custom heads for the cap to give him a more "realistic" portrait. Or even custom hands too? Who knows haha

Do a pirate captain america with a pirate hat on his head and a black flag or sword in his flag hand! Haha

I'd love Hulk or Wolvie vs whoever the **** lol.
Hulk on throne would be surreal. You never know, they might just drop the beast when we least expect it.
Dude I usually agree with you on most things but I don't see the hype with XMs Cap. I kinda think it sucks. Also for the price its even suckier lol IMHO don't hate me. However they're Magneto looks so ****ing ridiculously Sick that I am actually considering the crazy a55 price tag lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hulk on throne would be surreal. You never know, they might just drop the beast when we least expect it.
Dude I usually agree with you on most things but I don't see the hype with XMs Cap. I kinda think it sucks. Also for the price its even suckier lol IMHO don't hate me. However they're Magneto looks so ****ing ridiculously Sick that I am actually considering the crazy a55 price tag lol

I just can't wait for my Cap PF and Hulk PF. The XM stuff is pumping me up beyond belief for my upcoming stuff!

(PS I PMed you jedi. Haha)

Why not, you got Mickey Mouse dress in pirates right.... I'll buy one if you buy one :rotfl

I worry about the price later, first goods.... then headache of paying haha

This is coming next Month??? It show also a shipping on there homepage so i think this is really shipping out next Month!!!

Holy crap. Bumped ahead 2 months? That never happens. I've been needing a new piece. I've been on my longest drought I've ever had of 2 months without one. I was supposed to be receiving a pre order every month but I don't know what's up with Deadpool

Damn just checked site. You guys weren't ********

yeah man for sure. after this i don't see them revisiting RS for a long time

The only way I would consider getting red skull is based on his new reimagining. Won't spoil it.

Back