Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched to movie items only on display...apart from Hulk Buster.
That thing rocks!

Oh still got She Hulk & Scar v's Savage out.

Edit: Iron Spidey.

Bucky Cap is an obscure character with an ugly costume. It would only ever appeal to a super limited fan base. A poor choice.

Was actually considering cutting off the black trench coat until finally reading The Uncanny Avengers. No way now, new Skull is totally badass! Exclusive head is a must of course.

d5.jpg

Last edited:
That coat is sick. Wish the uniform was black too :(

Sent from the Bat Computer

Yup. If the new PF had the same uniform as the old one, this piece would be perfect IMO. As it stands though, this is still one hell of a PF. For me personally, this PF is miles ahead of the old one in every way but the uniforms.

Yup. If the new PF had the same uniform as the old one, this piece would be perfect IMO. As it stands though, this is still one hell of a PF. For me personally, this PF is miles ahead of the old one in every way but the uniforms.

Yeah the sculpt is amazing, the uniform itself is fine tailoring, the added jacket is so sweet, the EX is such a effing throwback and nod to the fans as well as just effing sick as sith! Then there's the pose. Genius. It is by far one of the grimiest, bada55 poses ever. Looks straight effing G!

Last edited:
Such a waste release. Like Bucky? Really? So lame

If it was a throwback, sidekick Bucky that went with Cap and RS and came in at a little lower price point, then I'd probably be all over it.

Bucky Cap? pass all day.

I was on the fence with canceling my exclusive just because I bought this on hype and I am happy with the old pf but, with the regular at almost to sell I may have to reconsider.

I just thought displaying red skulls, bucky, new cap and black widow... gave me a collectors boner. .

Yes the bucky exclusive head is subpar but! The art print is quite the best I've scene in quite awhile other then sliver surfer. Could be some bucky interest after the new cap movie who knows?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

If it was a throwback, sidekick Bucky that went with Cap and RS and came in at a little lower price point, then I'd probably be all over it.

Bucky Cap? pass all day.

Lol yeah it was implied. A classic bucky would've been good. My comment didnt have the words needed to imply my meaning but it was about Sideshow thinking when they made this. Like What Were they thinking lol

Well got to say I am pretty excited.
My wait list for the exclusive just converted.
"You placed this reservation on Feb 18, 2014" .....didn't have to wait too long...lol.
Have to admit the Ex. is the way to go with this one.

I was on the fence with canceling my exclusive just because I bought this on hype and I am happy with the old pf but, with the regular at almost to sell I may have to reconsider.

I just thought displaying red skulls, bucky, new cap and black widow... gave me a collectors boner. .

Yes the bucky exclusive head is subpar but! The art print is quite the best I've scene in quite awhile other then sliver surfer. Could be some bucky interest after the new cap movie who knows?

it's possible

It's possible but I doubt it. Cap is clearly Steve in the movie. Bucky is the Winter Soldier. Anyone who watches the movie has no reason to see Bucky as Cap. The Bucky Cap is just going to go down as one of those event moments in comics. Kinda like Doc Ock as Superior Spidey, Azrael as Bats, John Walker as Cap, etc....
Bottom line, Steve Rogers IS Captain America. Anyone else in the costume will always be a cheap gimmick or substitute. That all said, I like Bucky as a character and I think he ROCKS as the Winter Soldier.

It's possible but I doubt it. Cap is clearly Steve in the movie. Bucky is the Winter Soldier. Anyone who watches the movie has no reason to see Bucky as Cap. The Bucky Cap is just going to go down as one of those event moments in comics. Kinda like Doc Ock as Superior Spidey, Azrael as Bats, John Walker as Cap, etc....
Bottom line, Steve Rogers IS Captain America. Anyone else in the costume will always be a cheap gimmick or substitute. That all said, I like Bucky as a character and I think he ROCKS as the Winter Soldier.

That's what SS should of done. A comic WS would of gone down so much better

Back