Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations guys, Its gonna be great. I pre ordered mine the first minute it went up I liked it so much. They should reward me with $100 off for the loyalty

Can't wait for this, will be my first premium format.

It was too much awesome to turn down.

My missus ordered mines for me when there was 30 left. So glad I got the exclusive.

Can't wait for this, will be my first premium format.

It was too much awesome to turn down.

My missus ordered mines for me when there was 30 left. So glad I got the exclusive.

Yeah, the EX on this piece is KILLER! Congrats on picking up your 1st PF. I'm sure it won't be the last.

One of my friend went through my PO list and I showdd him the EXs for each onw and he saw this last and was like "dude this is the best one of them all!" I dont quite agree with him but this is truly a beautiful piece and I cannot wait to have him in hand. Im so glad I bought him well before he went WL

Sent from the Bat Computer

One of my friend went through my PO list and I showdd him the EXs for each onw and he saw this last and was like "dude this is the best one of them all!" I dont quite agree with him but this is truly a beautiful piece and I cannot wait to have him in hand. Im so glad I bought him well before he went WL

Sent from the Bat Computer

I agree, it's definitely one of the best exclusive that SS is offering...

I keep debating to order this or not. Seriously SS are on fire with there Marvel & DC licences. I can't keep up

I'm debating whether or not to cancel my EX...I have several months to decide, though.

Being that your got the ex you should keep it. Your always at the very least guaranteed your money back & a little more if you don't want it.

Tell that to the guy who recently sold his Bucky Ex for just over £100.

Yeah but bit of a different scenario here though. Red Skulls a big Marvel villain, SS haven't done that many Marvel villains in Premium Format, statue looks great, strong ex, goes well with the new CA PF.

The Bucky PF on the other hand is pretty much the opposite to everything I just said about the new RS PF :lol

Back