Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for my replacement. I am getting nervous.

You know I mentioned this once before, but it's funny because I remember my conversation with one of the Sideshow service reps so clearly, and the rep saying there shouldn't be any problem with the Red Skull piece and fulfilling replacement orders shouldn't be any issue. :lol.........:banghead...........:lol

This is nothing against the people at Sideshow, but the very first piece I have to return to get a replacement for and after all of that, they might not be able to replace it. I know they have no control over it, but what are the odds. This is like 'Stealth Jr.'

Sorry for the rant. I just had to vent a little. :D

You know I mentioned this once before, but it's funny because I remember my conversation with one of the Sideshow service reps so clearly, and the rep saying there shouldn't be any problem with the Red Skull piece and fulfilling replacement orders shouldn't be any issue. :lol.........:banghead...........:lol

This is nothing against the people at Sideshow, but the very first piece I have to return to get a replacement for and after all of that, they might not be able to replace it. I know they have no control over it, but what are the odds. This is like 'Stealth Jr.'

Sorry for the rant. I just had to vent a little. :D

Yeah I can see a company stating that they'll take responsibility and control of the situation and nothing against Sideshow but all companies are going to say whatever you wanna hear in order to make the sell or keep the good faith up.

It's just like the software companies that I deal with at work day in and day out no matter how often we meet with their sales/technical ppl in order find out what their software if capable of and full fill or requirements on it's capabilities they know and we know they are going to put on a full sales pitch...

Just got my Capt America today to put next to the Red Skull!

2855166948_2201f903e7_b.jpg

Just got my Capt America today to put next to the Red Skull!

2855166948_2201f903e7_b.jpg

That is a one heck of a pic!!!! :horror I love the Capt. America comic in the background. I am definitely keeping my Red Skull now (as long as he makes it here mint this time!)

That shot looks way too cool! Great job, bonedaddy77!

Nah, not this one. If I get this Id feel obligated to get Cap to go with it :eek:

I've been telling you......CAPTAIN IS A MUST!!!! Which then makes Red Skull a must, which is exactly what happened to me, which is exactly your point...........:confused:..............:idea.................:lol

I've been telling you......CAPTAIN IS A MUST!!!! Which then makes Red Skull a must, which is exactly what happened to me, which is exactly your point...........:confused:..............:idea.................:lol

:lol I know, but at this point Cap is getting more expensive, and I've put down a good bit of $$ for the SIM and Hulk.... Plus I have SEVEN pre-orders that I DON'T plan on cancelling!!! :eek: So I'm a pretty loaded up

:lol I know, but at this point Cap is getting more expensive, and I've put down a good bit of $$ for the SIM and Hulk.... Plus I have SEVEN pre-orders that I DON'T plan on cancelling!!! :eek: So I'm a pretty loaded up

I say go down in a blaze of glory!!! Take on all seven preorders AND the Capt. !!! :maul

No, I'm just kidding. I hear you about the preorders though. Granted, I don't have that many (actually, I only have the Thor Ex. and the Iron Spider Ex.), but I'm complaining enough with only two, let alone seven. Well, if you ever do get some extra $$$ to invest in a piece, go after the Captain. It's well worth it. (Which I know I've said a million times now.) :lol :eek:

I wish I had local stores like this around me, there's nothing like this in Saint Louis...

Well NONE of the comic shops really carry too much Sideshow stuff.... The Marvel store in Islands of Adventure ALWAYS carries some kind of SS gear. I talked to the guy running the shop, and he says that they RARELY get any exclusive items... And he always has to nag his purchasing team to get the really good items... They've had a TON of grails though, which I passed up back then :banghead (Doom PF, Hulk PF, Venom 1:1, Captain America PF)

Well NONE of the comic shops really carry too much Sideshow stuff.... The Marvel store in Islands of Adventure ALWAYS carries some kind of SS gear. I talked to the guy running the shop, and he says that they RARELY get any exclusive items... And he always has to nag his purchasing team to get the really good items... They've had a TON of grails though, which I passed up back then :banghead (Doom PF, Hulk PF, Venom 1:1, Captain America PF)

See yeah there's nothing like that around here, not that I know of anyways, there's some comic shops but I don't think they go as high end as Sideshow, it's actually kind of sad that a city like Saint Louis wouldn't be very big into this stuff...

Back