Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pics from everyone:rock
Thanks for sharing, he looks very sinister from certain angles.

Vader Al I love that pic in the background :rock
x :peace

thanks...i've always loved the poster so I spent $40 to have it framed/matted.

Is that a regular size poster as well, I'm wondering if they have that at allposters.com, my work firewall has it blocked here...

Is that a regular size poster as well, I'm wondering if they have that at allposters.com, my work firewall has it blocked here...

it's an odd size, I couldn't buy a normal frame, here's some bad pics of it but you can relate the size to the statues in the pics. I noticed my local Kmart has some but I bought it off of ebay:

Last edited:
Also are those just curio lights that you have for the night affect, looks cool man!!! Where did you get those if you don't mind me asking?

Also are those just curio lights that you have for the night affect, looks cool man!!! Where did you get those if you don't mind me asking?

yeah i love the subtle light they give off....looks better in person. they are just lights i bought at walmart, although they sold out quick and i haven't seen any since. they plug in, the ones that use batteries run out of juice really quick. they are lcd lights and i added a florescent light on the bottom of the shelf above the picture so I could just flip it on to use like a lamp, since I needed one on that side of the room, it's independant of the other lighting sources. the lights in that room are a mish-mash of different types...depending on what is cheap and available. I did add lights to the top shelf and on some shelves to the right of that display since this pic though.

Nice setup man! Love the poster and the way you have the lights.

thanks bud.

man Red Skull is sweet.

Aug292008021.jpg

Aug292008026.jpg

Could anyone who already got their's post a close up photo of the piece of the base that sticks up in the back? I'm wondering if the top of mine is broken. It's hard to tell because it is supposed to look broken. I need a look at the top of the side that faces the figure. Thanks!

Got my RS EX today. It came perfect and is an amazing statue. Big thanks to my brother in law for hookin me up.

I got him last week and he is amazing but he is heading up to customizerwannabe this week but all I have to say is I hope the grey foam packaging material is here to stay! I can't stand that white crap that gets everywhere.:D

So I received a damaged one. (Pictures of the damage are on page 41 of this thread.) Anyways I finally heard back form Sideshow today and they said that they cannot replace it because they dont have any available. They offered me a $50 refund to keep the damaged one. I will probably take this offer. Does this sound like a good compromise to you? The damage does not bother me that much but it is some what bothersome. Also I am really mad at myself right now because I had the piece that chipped off the but lost it. I probably could have glued back on and it would have looked alright.

So I received a damaged one. (Pictures of the damage are on page 41 of this thread.) Anyways I finally heard back form Sideshow today and they said that they cannot replace it because they dont have any available. They offered me a $50 refund to keep the damaged one. I will probably take this offer. Does this sound like a good compromise to you? The damage does not bother me that much but it is some what bothersome. Also I am really mad at myself right now because I had the piece that chipped off the but lost it. I probably could have glued back on and it would have looked alright.

You bought it second hand ?

Just looked at the pics . . that's not bad at all . . take the $50 and paint over it until you find the chipped piece . . .

I bet no one would ever see it on display if it was painted . . .

Heck yeah, you could prolly use a super glue pen and u couldn't even tell, is that on the base of the unit that it's chipped?

Heck yeah, you could prolly use a super glue pen and u couldn't even tell, is that on the base of the unit that it's chipped?

Yeah the chip is on the base. And I am kicking myself right now because the piece was in the box and when I got it. I put it on the statue and it fit great. I probably could have glued it back on and would not have been able to notice. Of course though I lost the piece and it may have gotten vacuumed up so it is long gone. Or I could have put it somewhere and cant remember where.:banghead

Yeah the chip is on the base. And I am kicking myself right now because the piece was in the box and when I got it. I put it on the statue and it fit great. I probably could have glued it back on and would not have been able to notice. Of course though I lost the piece and it may have gotten vacuumed up so it is long gone. Or I could have put it somewhere and cant remember where.:banghead

Worst case scenario you get some acrylic paint from hobby lobby...

Back