Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's amazing emceerice, I remember he was like my 3rd or 4th PF whenever I started collecting, he got a bad rap for some reason but man I didn't listen to anyone and got him. He's freaking awesome, I love the cube ex. I didn't think I would at first and just display him with the staff but I'm finding the cube to be a better feature!

Have u gotten Captain yet?

Last edited:
He's amazing emceerice, I remember he was like my 3rd or 4th PF whenever I started collecting, he got a bad rap for some reason but man I didn't listen to anyone and got him. He's freaking awesome, I love the cube ex. I didn't think I would at first and just display him with the staff but I'm finding the cube to be a better feature!

Have u gotten Captain yet?

Yeah dude, I love him...detail is awesome and he just looks kickass. I love the cube also, it totally grew on me.

And EL Capitan arrives todaaaaaaay! :rock Pics incoming soon!

Yeah dude, I love him...detail is awesome and he just looks kickass. I love the cube also, it totally grew on me.

And EL Capitan arrives todaaaaaaay! :rock Pics incoming soon!

Wow ur gaining ground quick my friend! Congrats on El Captino :monkey5, yeah when u get both of those guys together it's amazing... it just brings it all together.

You really good at taking a picture,don't you
Did you have others statue picture? I really want to see yours.
Anyway Red skull is one of my favorite Marvel villains PF

Thanks everybody for the comments! Much appreciated.

And yeah hellboy120, check my signature for links to my blog and flickr photo gallery! I've got pictures of some of my collection up! I add to it when I find the time, usually on the weekends when I'm bored :rock

Back