Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come off the ghey Cap stuff...granted the dude wears tights, but you can pretty much say that about every super hero then. :)

So is Iron Man gay as well, but just in armor?

Nope Cap is ghey because his personality is really Ghey. Plus he wears those stupid looking short shorts over his tights. I might just sell both of my Caps. I never liked the character. He seems fake as hell. :monkey4

I am sure someone else will get it soon with better pics, the whole loading then uploding to a host is quite an annoying process.

If this goes 2nd Chance I'll definitely get it. My CC companies are having a celebration in my honor. :lol

looks great! Considering picking this one up.

Red skull looks better with the cane over the cube.

does anyone know the background on the cube Red Skull is holding?

:monkey5 Thanks for the pics. How did you luck out with receiving yours so fast. My cc has not even been charged yet. sorry, missed the pics with the cube. Nice pick up.

:monkey5 Thanks for the pics. How did you luck out with receiving yours so fast. My cc has not even been charged yet. sorry, missed the pics with the cube. Nice pick up.

I live like 20 minutes from their warehouse, so shipping is mondo quick!

Just found out I live really close to Gentle Giant too!

just got mine and it's a great piece. Sorry no pics; no real place to put it. Just opened it to inspect it. That leads me to thanking SS for packing this thing in nice. I've been really disappointed with how some previous PFs have been packed. Hopefully, this positive trend continues. We ain't paying chump change (well at least not for my wallet) and they shouldn't be packed like we are.

Back