Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it but with THOR coming in September even if this goes for 2nd Chance I'll have to pass.

Looks great to me

IMG_1304.jpg
IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

^^^ yeah, but you can't even see his eyes in your pic (if it is yours). A little too high there. If you had him facing Cap, he's be staring at his crotch. :bodie may be right,ekk: ;P

and yeah, pimp stick wins. Anyways, It's not a bad sculpt, but it's not great either. I may hold out for the hat/cap EX.

The way these are posed the best display would be one that has Captain America about a shelf below Red Skull as if Cap were looking up and RS were looking down....a faceoff right before their fight.

^^^ yeah, but you can't even see his eyes in your pic (if it is yours). A little too high there. If you had him facing Cap, he's be staring at his crotch. :bodie may be right,ekk: ;P

and yeah, pimp stick wins. Anyways, It's not a bad sculpt, but it's not great either. I may hold out for the hat/cap EX.

The real question is, who was staring at Cap's crotch first.... You or Red Skull?

The way these are posed the best display would be one that has Captain America about a shelf below Red Skull as if Cap were looking up and RS were looking down....a faceoff right before their fight.

That wouldn't be a bad idea if you had a detolf in the center of your room.

The real question is, who was staring at Cap's crotch first.... You or Red Skull?

huh?

Red Skull is staring at his crotch because that's were cap keeps his 'super' secret weapon, Skull just wants it bad :lol

That wouldn't be a bad idea if you had a detolf in the center of your room.

Not even that. I'm thinking if you had a shelf setting across the room and something on the opposing wall, you could position one two shelves above and Cap on the bottom shelf, they'd be staring across the room at one another....slightly more dramatic.

I don't think they could have interlocked....then RS would have to had been looking up.... and Cap down. In their current poses an interlocking face off would make no sense...

Not even that. I'm thinking if you had a shelf setting across the room and something on the opposing wall, you could position one two shelves above and Cap on the bottom shelf, they'd be staring across the room at one another....slightly more dramatic.

Like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan?

;)

I suppose that could work. have to see pics of it.

Having them on 2 different sides of a room loses the drama I think.

Ideally it'd be a close, one shelf difference, but it'd be difficult to pull of unless you put Cap on the floor.

:lol....I'm not sure what your collecting areas are set up like but I'm not suggesting doorstops....I guess it depends on your setup. My desk in my office is fairly big and is budded up next to a Detolf. Its about a shelf and a half shorter. I'm thinking with RS on the top looking down and Cap on the desk looking up that just might work.....if I ordered this piece that is.

if I ordered this piece that is.
:rotfl I'm on the waitlist myself. Just got a regular Cap but I need the exclusive for the 1940's look. I need 2 Red Skulls too. Regular are fine. Never thought much of the whole cosmic cube thing. Man, I better list more crap on ebay.:rotfl

Back