Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the red ninja YET but the CNV looks to be the same generic head sculpt as in the red standard but green and the same eyes/features with a different leather like half mask.

point stated clearer...same face!:monkey1

I don't have the red ninja YET but the CNV looks to be the same generic head sculpt as in the red standard but green and the same eyes/features with a different leather like half mask.

point stated clearer...same face!:monkey1

Point stated clearer is wrong. The head with the half-leather mask is a new sculpt. Already been confirmed by a Sideshow rep in the Ninja Viper thread, so... :moon

Point stated clearer is wrong. The head with the half-leather mask is a new sculpt. Already been confirmed by a Sideshow rep in the Ninja Viper thread, so... :moon

Perhaps. But side by side the eyes n such appear to be the exact same as the green painted sculpt. and if that isn't any different from the red painted..thhheeeennn. The detective in me concludes this is a clever ruse..just sayin....

kinda like SSC is just sayin it's different.

goin' with what I got.

Let us know tomorrow when comic con gets there since I haven't seen red ninja in person yet. Curious to know if it's the leather part that is different.

Perhaps. But side by side the eyes n such appear to be the exact same as the green painted sculpt. and if that isn't any different from the red painted..thhheeeennn. The detective in me concludes this is a clever ruse..just sayin....

kinda like SSC is just sayin it's different.

goin' with what I got.

But you only "got" half the equation. Hey, I got an idea. Why don't you buy them and look at them first hand before making assumptions? :huh

If it were the same sculpt I don't think a rep would come in solely to dispel it when we were discussing this months ago loooooooooong before you joined. Specifically to the very people who would publicly rail them for it if it was? :lol

But you only "got" half the equation. Hey, I got an idea. Why don't you buy them and look at them first hand before making assumptions? :huh

If it were the same sculpt I don't think a rep would come in solely to dispel it when we were discussing this months ago loooooooooong before you joined. Specifically to the very people who would publicly rail them for it if it was? :lol

Really?

Relax..was only making an innocent comment. Wasn't my intention on making any harsh accusations. I definitely am aware I only know half the equation and by no means said it with any certain conviction.

Trust me I can troll with the best of them, however, that isn't why I started POSTING on this forum.

Really?

Relax..was only making an innocent comment. Wasn't my intention on making any harsh accusations. I definitely am aware I only know half the equation and by no means said it with any certain conviction.

Trust me I can troll with the best of them, however, that isn't why I started POSTING on this forum.

And yet, despite everybody saying to the contrary, you're still claiming it's the same head. :cuckoo:

You win bro..you win.

Regardless if it's the same or not I still want both.

This figure is next on my collection list. Just waiting for beachhead CC and Cobra officer to get here first.

And the slew of preorders from here til Christmas. However, I'm not one with the skill of impulse control so I give myself 1.5-2 weeks before I snag one off ebay.

Back