Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
late to the party but i finally got the ninja and oh my gaaaaaaaaaaah. i didn't think storn shadow would ever get dethroned as coolest ninja figure on the planet but holy crap this guy is seven kinds of awesome. so much cool gear, head sculpts are great, and the outfit...:drool. so...many...display...options.

haven't futzed with him at all yet.

037-1-2.jpg

003-21.jpg

Last edited:
He's awesome for sure, but the high-water pants are a pain. Ankle covers will solve that problem though.

Last edited:
Nice shots. He is a awesome figure. He awesome for sure, but the high water pants are a pain. Ankle covers will solve that problem though.

And he doesnt look like a dirty homeless guy either.

Nice shots. He is a awesome figure. He awesome for sure, but the high water pants are a pain. Ankle covers will solve that problem though.

thanks. i went back throught the thread last night to see how everyone fixed the high riser pants problem. haven't messed with him today yet though. not looking foward to retying all that stuff.

And he doesnt look like a dirty homeless guy either.

:lol ^ this. dusty...:monkey2

haha thats pretty boss. i m kicking myself for not thinking of that.

Good idea! This reminds me of how stoked I was when the Marvel Legends Spider-Man with the magnetic hands and feet came out. That one was so poseable that with that and the magnets...i put him on my fridge and he looked like a panel from one of the comics almost perfectly!

:hi5:
In my head, I always pictured a ninja hanging and climbing on a wall,
good thing the dude comes with a chain :D

For the longest time I only collected HT and EB. To me those were the top quality and nothing else really appealed to me.

Then I saw this guy...

This is my first sideshow gi joe figure.

The first thing I am amazed at is the quality of the weapons. They are cheap plastic but have amazing detail. They are straight, they are painted will and are far better than I was expecting.

Stay tuned for some DX Bruce Lee vs Red Ninja photos!

Well that took alot longer than I thought... but I think it turned out OK...
I actually have a few more of these coming... the display options are sick... BTW I asked Bruce if he wanted to do some pics with the Ninja, he took one look at the weapons and "passed"... I'm like dude your Bruce Lee, he was like "the red ninja has 2 swords man".

Yeah I would never really do this normally because of the loss of articulation but I have a few more coming so this can be the big goon ninja... damn those clicking knees...

Considering that I am ok with the swap. IMO the roid goon wouldn't be the one wearing the hat though. Save that for the leader.

Back