Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Hamill = best Joker ever. :lecture

Kevin Conroy = best Batman ever.

This is so very true.

Hamill is the voice i hear in my head when reading batman comics.

and surprisingly, my #2 joker is also a voice actor.

John Di Maggio
futurama_bender.jpg

I wish. I have over 100 figures and several homemade displays, they're too big and too cost prohibitive to have enclosed cabinets. I have nice wall mounted shelving but the dusting is a bit much.

At times I wish my collection was small enough to fit in cabinets to avoid the dust.

I finally got around to picking up the red ninja off of ebay for a decent price. Overall I am impressed. I love all of the accessories he comes with. He does need a lot of futzing to look right though. I am still working on getting the look I want. Now I need to find a Ninja viper. LOL.

I normally collect comic-related stuff, but made my first 12" Joe purchase over the weekend. I figure, even if I don't collect the whole Joe line, the ninjas make great stand-ins for the Hand in my Marvel displays. :)

oj1kxy.jpg

35bbfv5.jpg

They were a crucial part in what is arguably THE BEST G.I. Joe story ever told, Silent Interlude.

I am well aware of that. It doesn't change the fact that when I think of the GIJoe franchise, I have more memories of the cartoon (and the toy line) than of the comic.

Back