Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have offically began the process of getting the needed parts to build a second Red Ninja.:panic:

Don't know how I ever lived without one of these in my collection.

Hell yeah! :rock2

Started building my third Red Ninja. I switched out the regular Red Ninja masked face and used the Cobra Ninja Viper's face plated head sculpt on my second Red Ninja (the red head wrap covers the olive color). Buttmunch did me a solid and sold me a pair of pants (none left at TA) and the pants and the stuff I ordered from TA (Pro 1.1, shirt, vest, regular tabi feet, rope belt, neck collar) arrived today! I was so stoked...

then I opened everything and realized that I forgot that TA doesn't include neck pegs with the bodies ... :slap

i was gonna use the red ninja head for a custom, but next to my Admiral Thrawn head it looks smaller. is the ninja head small or is thrawn big?

All the Star Whores have big noggins.

For giggles, put Jedi Luke next to Duke.

Mark Hamill's noggin IS freakishly large though. :lol

mark_hamill_2222924.jpg

But then he wouldn't have sounded like a guy trying to sound like the love child of Jack Nicholson and Tom Waits.

Have you played Batman: Arkham Asylum? Hamill gets my vote for best Joker hands down. I don't get creeped out by much and it was really eerie listening to him rambling in character.

Back