Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro. Is there any difference that justifes the various prices ? I am so dead now, I want some...

They all come with variations of the same weapons. I'd get all four. If not, then prolly the black and brown ones.

The bodies are kinda ____ty. A mix between a buck and dragon. Most of us put them on true types.

the brown ninja has been out for a while so it is on sale. the red ninja is an exclusive so the price prolly won't drop on it. the uniforms sets are $20 but they don't include weapons. black and white ninjas can be found on ebay for decent prices as well. i think there is some slight equipment variation (i think the white one came with the water spider boots) but i'm not sure without looking at mine. brown one is prolly my favorite.

edit...what EF said in re: the ignite ninjas and robot ninjas.

Looks like:

Brown = $40
Red = $58
Kunoichi - $25

Is that good ?

Any idea what is good for the black or white on the bay ?

I am dead !!!!!!

I doubt I can afford to put them on bucks right away. Is that ok ?

white ninja goes for about 45-50 + shipping on buy-it-now auctions. black ninja has a new version that was released not too long ago with a half mask that goes for about 55-60. haven't seen the original black one in a while so i'm not sure. the $20 for just the black uniform set is pretty nice though. the stock bodies are ok until you can upgrade. the true type just fills out the uniform and adds a ton of poseability.

The original black one is practically impossible to find now,
but the re-issue that Cotswold is offering is pretty cool! Though the fabric is a bit softer.
I transplanted all of my Ninjas into Asian TT and they look awesome!!

You can find lots of info in this thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27811&highlight=ninja

Ninjas rock!! :rock!

DSC02642.jpg

DSC02625.jpg

50-60 for an ignite ninja is a pretty sweet deal imo especially given the weapons and outfit. what company makes them for less?

kuzeh...AWESOME SHOT!

I might have been disappointed that Red Ninja was the next figure except that he looks so awesome in that picture that I'm sold on him.

50-60 for an ignite ninja is a pretty sweet deal imo especially given the weapons and outfit. what company makes them for less?

kuzeh...AWESOME SHOT!

sorry, i was referring to ignite and meant they make them less than what SSC will offer the red ninja. I posted before reading the thread and just by coincidence my post landed after kuzeh's ninja pics.

You know... this figure has me thinking I'd like to see Sideshow make a kick ass 1:6 Samurai figure sometime (obviously not for this line... a Sideshow Originals figure).

You know... this figure has me thinking I'd like to see Sideshow make a kick ass 1:6 Samurai figure sometime (obviously not for this line... a Sideshow Originals figure).

Yeah that's one thing I've been wanting for the collection. A really great Samurai. I know Enterbay announced an Onimusha figure, but the first one is the Jean Reno. I'm betting a Samanosuke figure is coming soon.

This figure has me thinking about how much I'd like to see the Hard Master done as well. Complete the line-up.

Definitely. They need to revive the "Live by The Sword" line...

My thoughts exactly! Everytime we see a choice someone doesn't like and they act like its some kind of shot to their childhood. :lol

And how exactly did I say this was a shot at my childhood??

One complaint and you guys are all over it, reading into it what you want.

Im glad you guys are such easy going fun loving collectors of all SS makes.

God forbid, someone makes a post that doesnt praise the almighty SS

Back