Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU KNOW . . .

Seeing this figure . . . makes me believe that a 1:6 Jinx figure from Sideshow may be possible.

jinx.jpg

Not surprised at by all the crying about this. I dig it. Will look great displayed with Storm Shadow. These guys already showed up in the SE dio, cant see why anyone is surprised Sideshow did it in 12" too.

Dont like it? GTFO then.

Me likey....me wanty...I probably will order only one...HOWEVER, I would have loved to have seen a 'core' character instead.

Last edited:
After Zartan, Destro and the ladies are produced (all of which have already been announced as being in development I believe) there really won't be any A-listers that "need" to be made to make the line feel complete. We also know that Hawk, Dusty, Snow Job, etc., are also in development. Bring on the red ninjas in the meantime.

Thats the thing I think some are forgetting. There is a certain point with GI Joe that they run out of must make characters. Yes, the line is slow (which is fine for my wallet) and all that jazz but if they don't give cool figures like this mixed in while other major ones come out this line doesn't last too long even with the few must makes.

Not surprised at by all the crying about this. I dig it. Will look great displayed with Storm Shadow. These guys already showed up in the SE dio, cant see why anyone is surprised Sideshow did it in 12" too.

Dont like it? GTFO then.

King I have to agree with you for once. :lol

I cant wait for this figure! It looks amazing and everybody loves ninjas:yess:

On the choice of figure, Well were waiting on Flint, Firefly and Beachhead as it is so it seems like we're due a filler, knowing that we'll see another big hitter at SDCC. And from what I can remember everyone has been asking for a red ninja since Snakes was released , even more once the dio was previewed. Now you get it and you complain about it:gah::panic:

P

And you may think it's "ridonculous" for folks to have a Make XXX before the line ends stance. But, face it... Sideshow has never, in their history, had a robust 12" line that included all of the core/main characters from its license.

And once IrishJedi gets behind a line its sure to die - he's single handedly responsible for the death of Watchmen by Hot Toys and Indy by Sideshow.

Only concern is that the hand looks a bit toyish.

060210redninja_01.jpg

060210redninja_02.jpg

060210redninja_03.jpg

They are usually woven and light. Is it me or does the had look like it was made from cast iron? I didn't know Ninjas wore Woks on their heads. I guess did not know that Sideshow was making the new Sony "Wok-man."

Last edited:
I love the hat! :rock I just hope the figure is as cool as that teaser pic! Red Ninjas = good, Black Ninjas = bad. (but were're sure to see them. :( )

Back