Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And once IrishJedi gets behind a line its sure to die - he's single handedly responsible for the death of Watchmen by Hot Toys and Indy by Sideshow.

:nono

Sideshow killed the INDY line all on their own (just like LOTR) with unfortunate decisions and a buzz-killing snail's pace. If they don't maintain momentum, the JOE line (as cool as the figures have been so far) can easily go down that same path.

As for Hot Toys/Watchmen... we shall see. Lots of uninformed assumptions being made there. But since we never expected more than 3-4 figures from that line anyway, at worse it's a wash.

The weak sales of the first two releases alongside no updates in ages makes that conclusion a pretty reasonable speculation to me. I would be very surprised (though pleasantly so) if Rorschach was ever made.

Dont like it? GTFO then.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Cherry Cobra Commander was a fail of a selection, but I don't see a issue with Red Ninja. He goes with the two most popular characters from the line that we already have in hand. He is from early in the books, it's not like he was made up. And as said, he was prolly ment to be a SDCC figure.

Core characters are coming. SS has told us and showed us bits and pieces. I'm sure SDCC will show some awesome stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We would be honored if you would join us"

:lol

:lol
He will look great with these guys!!! :rock!!

DSC02907.jpg

But now I'll need to get Stormshadow and Snake Eyes :banghead

Not surprised at by all the crying about this. I dig it. Will look great displayed with Storm Shadow. These guys already showed up in the SE dio, cant see why anyone is surprised Sideshow did it in 12" too.

Bad ass :rock

Can't wait to Pre-order!! Always thought the Red Ninja was a cool design.

Ditto!!! :rock!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't know, I like the looks of it, and it actually makes me want to find a Storm Shadow now... maybe even a Snake Eyes...

IF that is even possible. :(

kuzeh...well said, man. better in general to focus on the positive.

oh and EF and kuzeh...awesome set-up guys. the ignite ninjas = :rock

Back