Statue Red Angel Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cuckoo: :gah: :slap :thud: :wink1:

Just a really unappealing statue in the red color. I'm just now starting to catch up on some of the X-Men stuff from the last 10 years, but when the heck was Angel in a red costume?

Yep, I wanted it at first but glad I passed since I have the blue already. It's too close to the first one and I don't like repaints much.

I jus sold mine on ebay slightly less then retail. Got bored with it real fast. Big mistake. I actually passed on grey hulk and got this. I know, I dont know what I was thinking either.

Ah no biggie. You can still get the grey one for retail on eBay now.

I only collected comics in the 70's & 80's.

Wow nothing from the 90s? That was my favorite time in comics! Jim lee, rob liefeld, silvestri, campell, booth, Billy tan, finch, Tony Daniel, mc farlane, turner, Image comics, gold and silver comic covers, variant covers, lady death, witchblade, shi, the bad girls in comics etc! :clap

I am glad I was not involved in the "boom/bust" of the 90s although I agree there was some very cool stuff.

Wow nothing from the 90s? That was my favorite time in comics! Jim lee, rob liefeld, silvestri, campell, booth, Billy tan, finch, Tony Daniel, mc farlane, turner, Image comics, gold and silver comic covers, variant covers, lady death, witchblade, shi, the bad girls in comics etc! :clap

Holy crap!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Knowledge from CBG!

Wow at 250 and months, it's still not sold out yet? Why?

I actually really like this statue . . didn't get the blue when it came out, but I liked it . . . this showed up and I was able to flex it . . .

It's quite beautiful . . .

The bigfoot EX is still in stock too. The number on the base doesn't automatically make the statue good

Yes this is the perfect example. :rotfl have not seen this since I started collecting. So this means for the batman and deadpool variant colors there will be like 50 to 100 made? SS will learn from their mistakes of making too many repaints right?

Low quantity alert! It's a good way to get rid of some of these! Hurry up anyone before it's gone. Buy it now! :D chop! Chop!

I really do love this statue . . .

angel1u.jpg

The red is nice by itself but when you see both side by side blue just seems right. I had both but had to keep ex, so awesome

I really do love this statue . . .

angel1u.jpg

That's really cool. I passed on the blue version because of too much stuff on preorder but the red version is just as nice. I already own a blue Angel produced by Hard Hero. Still too much stuff on preorder though...it's tempting.

BB

Great!
I didn't consider the scale or colour issue , the wings are so detail and massive! This is my first statue ordering from sideshow, it is being shipped to my home in Hong Kong.

Back