Statue Red Angel Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I like the blue suit better than the red (when side by side), but as a stand-alone, the red looks great.

does your also have a hole in the arm like greatwall's?

If you remember that was a common complaint with the blue angel, that there is a noticable seam where the arms fit in, its the same thing with the red one, however my red angel doesn't have the noticable "hole" that is in the previous picture posted here.

I jus sold mine on ebay slightly less then retail. Got bored with it real fast. Big mistake. I actually passed on grey hulk and got this. I know, I dont know what I was thinking either.

I jus sold mine on ebay slightly less then retail. Got bored with it real fast. Big mistake. I actually passed on grey hulk and got this. I know, I dont know what I was thinking either.

:cuckoo: :gah: :slap :thud: :wink1:

Just a really unappealing statue in the red color. I'm just now starting to catch up on some of the X-Men stuff from the last 10 years, but when the heck was Angel in a red costume?

Back