Statue Red Angel Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2j3fnz6.jpg

qog8wp.jpg

Yes the blue is like that too. It's not a big deal since its like a glove.

I prefer the blue over the red by a long shot...

2j5l2er.jpg
a11
2mr9oom.jpg
a12
2gucrbl.jpg
a13
1z5kl8i.jpg
a14
2hdnywg.jpg
a15
2hg7kuq.jpg
a16

Yes the blue is like that too. It's not a big deal since its like a glove.

I prefer the blue over the red by a long shot...

2j5l2er.jpg
a11
2mr9oom.jpg
a12
2gucrbl.jpg
a13
1z5kl8i.jpg
a14
2hdnywg.jpg
a15
2hg7kuq.jpg
a16

Isn't GW's trying to highlight that on HIS this actually a hole between the forearm and the glove. Where when I look at yours I don't seem the same hole. The glove appears to fill in the hole on yours. Just saying what I think is there in yours VS, you have it in hand, and could tell us better.

There is a flaw in the red one. My blue doesn't have a gap. Hopefully it is an isolated issue.

Isn't GW's trying to highlight that on HIS this actually a hole between the forearm and the glove. Where when I look at yours I don't seem the same hole. The glove appears to fill in the hole on yours. Just saying what I think is there in yours VS, you have it in hand, and could tell us better.

Oh... It's hard to see on GW pics. I thought it was shadow on his pics. Mine doesn't have a gap between it.

Since my Giants are out in shame I'm kinda rooting for B'more.
I want to see Ray Lewis dance some more!!

Ray's dancing is done! But I'll dance for him once we tap that butt...:lol and I'm serious in middle of my collection room where I watch the games.

Does anyone elses box say of 500? my box says 103/500 but the statue says 103/250? hmmmmm

Back