Statue Red Angel Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I have Angel Comi Ex. which is awesome whoever missed it have chace to get red variant

What a cheap way for Sideshow to make more $$$ by offering a different paint job. I guess if people buy it, then why not make it? Pass for me.

For once this will not be bought by me.....but I will buy the Grey Hulk though. Guess the archangel wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

Damnit why follow bowen steps?

Brother, they have been doing this for awhile. 3 Hulk Coms, 3 Elektra Coms, 2 Elektra PFs, 2 Hulk PFs, 3 Spidey PFs, 2 Spidey Coms (BiB & Iron Spidey), and 2 Iron Man Coms. That's just off the top of my head. There are probably more. They have been pulling a Bowen for years.

Last edited:
What a cheap way for Sideshow to make more $$$ by offering a different paint job. I guess if people buy it, then why not make it? Pass for me.

:goodpost::exactly: I own the blue one :gah:

Sideshowt should just let 1/5 Marvel die already.

The comiquette line has been fabulous. Angel is gorgeous, Punisher is grail, Daredevil is great, Nightcrawler is really quite good, Psylocke is WOW.

I'd still like to see some comiquettes. Modern Cyclops, Kitty Pride, Gambit... They should at least finish the line. Sucks though that some of the pieces are complete duds, Storm, and it sort of ****s up the line for people collecting, i.e. me

Back