Recovery at Serpent Temple - 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Million Dollar question. Did anyone pre-order this?

Yes.

I don't know, I can change my mind later, I suppose. I just might. You never know, though, maybe they'll announce that they only made 200, at which point I'd probably keep it.

Does anyone here have a link to a fellow collectors that's actually using these environement within their collection?

Want to see some in hand pics of these things being actually put to use.

I've got about 4 of them. I will post pix later. (probably tomorrow as tonight is for the girlfriend)

Dammit this would look so good with a Raiders Indy, but there's no way in hell I'm paying more than $100 for this. Seriously, how can they expect these to sell???

No new news, just a new pic. Pretty cool.

2lkqhz8.jpg

Tempted to actually buy DX Indy. At least it'll take the emphasis away from the sculpt issues ... :)

A whiff of false advertising there. Where do the steps on the right come from???

Yeah, that pic kind of bugs me. Makes me want to cancel, to be quite honest. Pretty blatant.

Every time I log into Sideshow and see that Waypoint and the Cobra Throne is still available - and those are actually really GOOD environments - I'm reminded that I probably don't need to pre-order this, or even get it direct from Sideshow, for that matter.

Or maybe not even get it at all... I'm gonna think this over a bit more.

Back