Recommending Deinonychus for the Dinosauria collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supratt6s

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
With all of the highly detailed and accurate dinosaurs they've portayed, I think Deinonychus would make an amazing addition! Most likely a pack attacking a Tenontosaurus or something similar. One of the most ferocious and deadly dinosaurs to ever live deserves a spot in the Dinosauria collection! Thoughts?

How often do the new collections come out? Or is there a release date for the next collection?

I think any maniraptoran is likely, perhaps a Utahraptor. I would be interested to see if they try a bust, as well.

I think any maniraptoran is likely, perhaps a Utahraptor. I would be interested to see if they try a bust, as well.

That's way too broad because that could include the oviraptor or other subfamilies that aren't that exciting. I'm thinking about narrowing it down to the Dromaeosauridae family of anything but we already have the velociraptor statue so let's go Deinonychus! Or they could be ahead of the game and be the first to build a statue of the recently described Acheroraptor. That's the Hell Creek Dromaeosaur so many people couldn't ID up until recently and got as big as Deinonychus.

Would you happen to have a link for that article? I'm hoping that comes out soon!

If it's a Deinonychus statue, I hope it can be a pair like Philosoroluphus...or three as a group. Deinonychus really deserve to be a statue. Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Ankylosaurus, Amargasaurus, Oviraptor, Ceratosaurus are all very attractive too.

Yes that is it! This picture :

w9j1.jpg

Says they are considering a Deinonychus for the next piece.

It would be fantastic to see this species of dinosaur in the future... especially in my cabinet :))

PS: God bless! I increased my cabinet some time ago! Now, Sideshow ... you just have to make 2-3 dinosaurs per year. LOL!!! :))))))))))))))))

PS: I did a quick calculation and in my cabinet fit about 30 dinosaurs :)))))))

That would be sweet if this happens. I forgot all about the article. I am still holding out hope for an Ankylosaurus or Dimetrodon. But A deinonychus would be awesome too as a stand alone statue.

Due to many new dinos and repaint come this year, the 4th dino after Triceratops may be released in next year (2016 Mar./April)...but the photos will come before the end of 2015 I think.
But anyone think that the D-Rex will be the next because of Jurassic World??? It's very likely...but it's not a real dinosaur...I don't think it can be included in this line but the other line perhaps.

Back