health advise regarding high blood pressure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you putting and paying your health into the hands of someone else? Take responsibility for your life, evaluate your current lifestyle, make the changes and appreciate that the body is amazing and can heal itself with proper exercise, diet and attitude. Or just sit there, follow the sheep to slaughter and make the purpose of your life as a cash cow for companies preying and profiting off your illness as is your current situation.

And it begins...

Why are you putting and paying your health into the hands of someone else? Take responsibility for your life, evaluate your current lifestyle, make the changes and appreciate that the body is amazing and can heal itself with proper exercise, diet and attitude. Or just sit there, follow the sheep to slaughter and make the purpose of your life as a cash cow for companies preying and profiting off your illness as is your current situation.

No doubt you like to fly your own passenger jets, build your own suspension bridges and mine your own natural resources. Because, like, yeah man, it's all like, totally natural. Kumbaya.

high blood pressure??

you need 60 i am one with the force, the force is with mes, three times a day

high blood pressure??

you need 60 i am one with the force, the force is with mes, three times a day

0DzhW.gif

lol over my head im afraid :lol

thanks for the replies and encouragement its much appreciated

got my copy of the medical report today

im confused by the section here ,
my bp was taken on a machine , the health care professional conducting the examination had been quite dismissive of me and my attempts to explain health problems my symptoms and how they impact on my daily life ,but she seemed rattled by how high my bp was
said she would take my heart rate ,but did no more tests and ended the exam .no other implements and techniques were used so how would she determine the volume and rhythm of my pulse shown in the report

32076829215_6376792edf_z.jpg

she has recorded my pulse rate at 103 bpm ,is this the same as my heart rate ,how is it measured and how good or bad is it and what should it be ,and is it consistent and comparable with my recorded bp
cheers

Last edited:
this board is not really the best place for you to seek this type of advice.
your health history in your first post has all the red flags to make me worry if i was in your shoes.

im adopted so have little knowledge of my family medical history ,other than my mother's brother died at 59 of a massive heart attack ,
put his overalls on in the living room walking to go outside ,bang stone dead on the kitchen step
and it wasn't a big house ,so must have come on sudden

that sounds like a stroke.
you're having nosebleeds, and visual disturbance as it is.
if thats happens in your major brain artery, thats game over.

Back