Recent work on IRON MAN 2 ARMOR replica 1:1 scale / Bust / WEARABLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is truly, truly stunning. i'm at a loss for words.

any chance you'll be making extra helmets/suits to sell?

Thanks guys , i received few PMs question about this helmet .

Ok , this helmet is wearable , will fit up to 24" head . Inside with full padding and helmet is in 3 pieces and the lower back and faceplate attached with magnet .

Here are pic of a person wearing it :

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01669.jpg

And more picture of the helmet in different angle :

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

Helmet on the left is my replica helmet and on the right is the movie original helmet from the real armor . Spot the accuracy .

ironmanvi.jpg

You in that suit i'd imagine is the closest thing to a "real" ironman there is.
So ..any intentions to fight crime and terrorism?

Thanks guys ,

Yes, i like to make movie pros and collect especially life size cause they looks real . This is my dream since i was a kid.

This bike was made few years ago for my local budget TV series called " Armour X " by my teacher and team. It now display in his workshop.

DSC01381.jpg

I will display my Iron man armor and display the style like this in my office or workshop soon.

iron-man-superbowl4.jpg

Ok... bck to the quick share ,

After done the MARK VI helmet , we started to modify the sculpture prototype of it to War machine version by just added the Evergreen plastic card for modeling used to the ear and jaw area of the War machine , by this method , the line and sharp will turn out very sharp and balance which more perfect than hand sculpted.

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

Also sculpted the neck armor and War Machine chest armor on a mannequin body . This is long story to share but i will cut it shot and quick share on the progress...

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

Damn?!? You are some kind of crazy talented... I could never imagine making something like this by hand :google

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing work :rock :rock :rock

Back